Status
Please reply by conversation.

acuevas

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Orange County
Hi All,

My Coolsat 400K Pro does not have above mentioned sat in the sat lisitngs set up menu. Is this something that could be added? Thanks.

HI

sorry..not a reply but instead another question on the same topic. How does one update the satellites listed in my coolsat 6000? I'm playing with an HH90 moving a Fortec 33 inch dish and I would love to find a way to update the satellite listings in the receiver.

Can someone point me in the right direction so I can figure this out?

Thanks...first post on here but long time reader. Love the website.

Greetings from Northern Maine

Addicted

Thanks for the link, Iceberg, and thanks to Radar for that excellent tutorial, just tried it and it works great. :up

Phlatwound,

Hey Phlat, you are very welcome! I am glad that it worked well for you! Pretty slick, eh?

The trickiest part for me was trying to get the satellite to change from "E" to "W". Nothing in the manual addressed this that I could find. I just stumbled on it by accident. Before that, I was subtracting the sat position from 360 degrees (i.e. 360 - 74W = 286E) and entering in 286 as the orbital. It automatically switched to 74 W.

Along the same lines, if you want to edit your TP frequency or the symbol rate without adding a new TP, try this... While in manual scan mode, with the TP frequency highlighted, just press a numerical digit on your remote. You will be prompted to "ADD" a TP or to "EDIT" the existing TP.

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)