129 has dropped!!!!

Thanks to all but this was the solution........I climbed up a borrowed ladder (good 25 to 30 feet high), switched on the outside speakers to hear the tone and started to untighten the two screws holding the dish pointed. I moved the dish about 3-5 degrees to the east and went from low tone (4-5 signal strength) to a MASSIVE 70+ high tone on the 129!!!!!!!!! Not only that...I am getting 70+ on the other two birds as well (up from 35ish on both)!!!!

Thanks for all the input on this :up:D
Sounds like you could have had the dish a lot lower unless there were a building obstructing your LOS because those are great signals and being higher do not make them better compared to 20000 miles. Higher does let you see over local things.
-Ken

Sounds like you could have had the dish a lot lower unless there were a building obstructing your LOS because those are great signals and being higher do not make them better compared to 20000 miles. Higher does let you see over local things.
-Ken

I had it mounted high because i once was using the multi-directional clip on antenna for locals.......Might lower it later on if this happens again.

Later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)