139W AMC 8

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I

used to pick this satellite up about a year ago. It was all Alaskan stations. Then it disappeared and i read somewhere they were having problems with it. I tried it for several months and the last time I tried scanning it I got no transponders.
It is still up. When the spot beam started, my signal strength went from 94 to 72. I still watch CBS news on 139 every day before work.

In West Virginia I always enjoyed the matress ranch and Worthington Ford commercials. My big dish looked like it was completely horizontally oriented at that low elevation. I used to get 80% quality on that bird. It's been while. The 4 hour difference time zone was nice.

Sent from my SM-G930T using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: wvman and norman881
In West Virginia I always enjoyed the matress ranch and Worthington Ford commercials. My big dish looked like it was completely horizontally oriented at that low elevation. I used to get 80% quality on that bird. It's been while. The 4 hour difference time zone was nice.

Sent from my SM-G930T using the SatelliteGuys app!

Did you ever see the commercials for "Grandma's House?" That guy was nuttier than a fruitcake. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)