Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
When you have 2 DVRs on the account, when Remote viewing will both DVR list show on one list or so you have to pick which DVR you want? Just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

When you have 2 DVRs on the account, when Remote viewing will both DVR list show on one list or so you have to pick which DVR you want? Just wondering.

both will show on one list. when you choose any of the recordings to play it will include the name of what DVR it comes from between parentheses ( DVR NAME) with the info

I'm lost. In assuming you're talking about whole home. If you have multiple DVRS with MRV you'll just see a larger list. No selecting a separate DVR.

What they said. You just get 1 big list. It does indicate which DVR the recording is stored on, though. Unfortunately, when you press record, you do not get to choose which DVR you want to record to. It will always record on the local DVR.

Is this the same in the H24 receivers, that you can't pick which receiver to record to?

No, it'll give you the option on the standard HD receiver I believe. I have 3 HDDVRS so I never seen the option

If you try to record a show from an H24 (non DVR), then yes you get to choose which receiver (IF you have more than one DVR) the show will record too.

John

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts