2 Questions about BBMP

priester68

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2008
Natchez, MS
1) Can you stream new releases or is that only by dvd in mail?
2) Is streaming movies only free?

Sorry if this has been discussed to death. I've been gone for a while and just found out we have this service available to us now. I'm very interested in the streaming aspect of this. Thanks for any help.

Streaming only, is not free. Price starts at 10 a month with 1 movie by mail. you can up grade to 2 or 3 dics, but cost rises. Most streaming included in BBMP is free but new releases cost a premium. There is a lot of chatter on the free not free more of an interface issue have to hit the * to see free only ya da ya da. I also believe you can stream at a cost without BBMP , VOD and so on.

Thanks. I mis worded my question. I understood that there is a 10.00 monthly fee, I meant on top of that fee, is streaming extra? But thanks, You cleared it up for me.

With the Blockbuster Movie Pass you receive 20 channels, streaming through compatible receivers (ViP612/622/722/722k) with an internet connection. There are some New Release VOD movies that are mixed in with the free to stream content but as said by budda, you can filter the list to show only free titles by pressing the (*) button on your remote. The discs by mail include DVDs, Blu-rays, and Video games at no extra cost. The $10 covers the first disc, but you are able to add an additional 2 discs per month. The fee is $5 for each additional disc. If you have any additional questions please let me know. Thanks!

Here is a link with a list of the channels included and additional Blockbuster Movie Pass details. Blockbuster Movies on Demand | DISH Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)