2 receivcers set to RF

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tcpuccio1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2007
Lancaster, NY
Here is my question In the same room I have 2 receivers stacked on top of each other a HR24-500 and H24-700 right now the 500 is IR in my family room and the 700 is in the same room and runs my basement and my kitchen the 700 is set for RF. the room they both are in is pretty big and the line of sight is some times obstructed by things and it's a pain to get the receiver to pick up the IR signal. can both receivers be set up to go RF? I know I would need to get a second RF remote but how do you get the second one to program with out the first RF receiver getting messed up during the programming/ set up?

As always thanks in advance. :)

You do NOT necessarily need another RF remote - you CAN prog up to 3 different receivers on the SAME remote, by using the AV1 & AV2 switch on the remote for your 2nd (& 3rd) receiver. You can do them all either in RF or IR as well - AND you can do this with multiple remotes as well. (IOW, ALL your remotes could be set to run BOTH receivers by using the DTV/AV1 slide switch on all of them)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)