2008 NFL Playoff Thread

there was definite holding though on that play . . . Sabres nailed it . . . cannot open the game without establishing the run . . . what was Indy thinking on 3rd down at 7 going empty backfield???

I agree with DodgerKing. The Colts defense gave them that game. Every play there was a penality on the Colts. How about one of the Colts when the game ended snapping at the camera guy. He had long hair, it was only for about 10 seconds but he was pissed.

Btw, Sabres, my picks are not shot to hell. The Colts pick hurt but I'm not out yet. I mean I could least get 2 out of the 4 Divisional Playoff games.

I agree with DodgerKing. The Colts defense gave them that game. Every play there was a penality on the Colts. How about one of the Colts when the game ended snapping at the camera guy. He had long hair, it was only for about 10 seconds but he was pissed.

Btw, Sabres, my picks are not shot to hell. The Colts pick hurt but I'm not out yet. I mean I could least get 2 out of the 4 Divisional Playoff games.

Well, both teams I wanted to win, lost !

So now what is the scenario,
Does SD go to Pittsburgh next week or does it depend on Sundays games ?

If so, what are the possibilities ?

Jimbo

Btw, how about Sproles? What a machine. Did you catch the end graphic for the game tonight. It said they were going to have a "Today Show" from Tampa on Super Bowl Sunday starting...at 9am!!! You've got to be kidding starting there pre game at 9am.

So now what is the scenario,
Does SD go to Pittsburgh next week or does it depend on Sundays games ?

If so, what are the possibilities ?

Jimbo
Depends on tomorrow, Jimbo. If the Ravens win, it's Ravens at. Titans, Bolts at. Steelers. Now if the Dolphins win it's the opposite, Bolts at. Titans, Dolphins at. Steelers.

What I meant was, "Your pick to win the AFC was one-and-done."

yeah, your right. Who did you pick for the playoffs? I don't seem to remember you posting your picks.

What Are the Mets Thinking?

Any of your teams have special food-related promotions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts