2008 NFL Playoff Thread

None taken.

EVERYBODY has been badmouthing the Cardinals.

Besides, anders is one of their biggest critics, and now it's time for HIS almighty Panthers to PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

That was in Philly.

Besides, the last time Philly played on the road against a team of birds- Baltimore- they got their asses whipped!

yeah I forgot. the cards can't win in the east. where are they going next weekend? :dev

Baltimore is good.

the titans better get ready for these guys. I was not surprised by what they did to miami today. i was actually expecting it. this defense can get into any qb's head. extremely physical and intimidating defense.

Thats going to be a good game. I'm pulling for Tennesee though.

I would like the titans to win too but i'm picking the ravens to win this one. both defenses are tough but the question here is which offense will be able to do enough to win. to me the ravens have a better offense especially at the qb position.

Well, this was an interesting Wild-Card weekend.

Falcons/Cardinals was a fun game, today's game were so-so, and Colts/Bolts was insanely good.

Now, it gets interesting:

Ravens/Titans in a battle of bone-crushing defenses

Cardinals get a REMATCH in Charlotte and a chance for REVENGE! (Anders, you know I want this one. Let's see how good your Panthers REALLY are! )

Eagles/Giants- Part III

Chargers and Steelers get a rematch as well of that 11-10 game.

Well, this was an interesting Wild-Card weekend.

Falcons/Cardinals was a fun game, today's game were so-so, and Colts/Bolts was insanely good. agreed

Now, it gets interesting:

Ravens/Titans in a battle of bone-crushing defenses ravens offense will be able to do enough to win this game

Cardinals get a REMATCH in Charlotte and a chance for REVENGE! (Anders, you know I want this one. Let's see how good your Panthers REALLY are! ) carolina's defense will keep the arizona high octane offense in check

Eagles/Giants- Part III the giants should not take the eagles lightly but I still think the giants will take this one

Chargers and Steelers get a rematch as well of that 11-10 game. the steeler defense will keep rivers in control. steelers win

:cool:

Early Lines are Posted-Interesting stuff

SATURDAY

Ravens 33.5
Titans 3

Cardinals 46.5
Panthers 9.5

SUNDAY
Eagles 40
Giants 5

Chargers 39.5
Steelers 6.5

Chargers plus the number is the first thing that Jumps out. I look for them to Win Outright.

Others look right on the number.

Early Lines are Posted-Interesting stuff

SATURDAY

Ravens 33.5
Titans 3

Cardinals 46.5
Panthers 9.5

SUNDAY
Eagles 40
Giants 5

Chargers 39.5
Steelers 6.5

Chargers plus the number is the first thing that Jumps out. I look for them to Win Outright.

Others look right on the number.

You're right, they're very interesting numbers.

I would have thought the Giants and Steelers odds would have been flip-flopped. I like the Steelers to win, but not to cover.

I find it interesting that the Titans are only a 3 point favorite (for homefield) in a 1 vs. 6 matchup. I think many (including myself) feel like the Ravens can make a SB run.

I still like the Steelers over the Panthers in the SB.

Sabres you're on! The Panthers are going to crush the Cardinals. The only question is whether they go over 200 yards rushing. I say over.

I want a rematch with the Giants. The Eagles may have something to say about that since they did beat the Giants the last time they played, but the Panthers will hold up their end.

What Are the Mets Thinking?

Any of your teams have special food-related promotions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)