2009 MLB Playoffs

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but in Saturday's contest between the Phillies and Rockies, Denver is expecting a game time temperature of 30°F with a 60% chance of snow!!!
Yes, I heard that too. That's AWESOME !

Isn't Pedro pitching game 3?? Sox fans remember how much he loved the cold weather. ;)

From what I heard, the thoughts of Pedro pitching was he would NOT if it was that cold as the old man probably could not get loose enough.

Talk about missed opportunity.

Twins load the bases with no outs, and can't get a run.

Then, the Yanks first batter hits a walk-off bomb.

P.S. So far, the Yankees three big off-season signings are looking great. Burnett and Sabathia have pitched well, and Teixeira hits the walk-off homer.

Well it looks like the Red Sox are gonna be down 2 games to 0, and facing elimination at Fenway on Sunday.

Out comes my favorite stat:

In their last 20 elimination games,the Red Sox are 16-4!

michael-myers-mask-1.jpg

Watta an amazing game it was in person at Anaheim... Bosox fans left with their tails between their legs LOL..

OH BTW.. Another Angel Victory.

mlb_g_angels12_576.jpg

...my favorite stat:

In their last 20 elimination games,the Red Sox are 16-4!
Bill Russell has an amazing stat. He is something like 21-0 or 22-0 in games in which the winner advances and the loser is eliminated. He won every game in both NCAA tournaments he was in and every game in the Olympics, and his Celtics won every game five in the best of five and every game seven in the best of seven series that he played in.

Saturday's Playoff Schedule- All Games on TBS/TBS-HD

Dodgers (Padilla) at Cardinals (Pineiro)- Game 3 - 6:07pm ET

Phillies (Martinez) at Rockies (Hammel)- Game 3- 9:37pm ET

I can't believe that Sunday they are playing a noon game.

The Sunday schedule is:

Angels-Red Sox: 12 noon
Dodgers-Cardinals: 3:30 pm
Yankees-Twins: 7:00 pm
Phillies-Rockies: 10:00 pm

I'm wondering if they will move the Angels-Red Sox game to 3:30 IF the Dodgers-Cardinals series ends tonight.

The Sunday schedule is:

Angels-Red Sox: 12 noon
Dodgers-Cardinals: 3:30 pm
Yankees-Twins: 7:00 pm
Phillies-Rockies: 10:00 pm

I'm wondering if they will move the Angels-Red Sox game to 3:30 IF the Dodgers-Cardinals series ends tonight.

Yeah, I was just talking in general terms.

UFL Ignored

Soldier Tribute on CBC HNinC/NHL Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts