2009 MLB Playoffs

NYC is panicking, they never thought their beloved CC would lose in the playoffs, never the less in the World Series.

As a Brave fan, I get an up close view of the Phillies every season.

They were the best team in MLB last season, nothing's changed, they are still the best team this season.

As a Brave fan, I get an up close view of the Phillies every season.

They were the best team in MLB last season, nothing's changed, they are still the best team this season.

I think I may agree with that. Not saying the Yankees can't beat them, they can...unless everyone pitches like Lee did last night. But top to bottom, the Phillies are the best team.

Sandra

I want to see a Yankee kid cry. It was great in 2004. They showed a bunch of Yankee kids crying when the Sox beat them. And the look on Billy Crystals face was priceless. It's just a game but if you hate the Yankees you get such joy in the little things. Barlow hates the yankees.

I want to see a Yankee kid cry. It was great in 2004. They showed a bunch of Yankee kids crying when the Sox beat them. And the look on Billy Crystals face was priceless. It's just a game but if you hate the Yankees you get such joy in the little things.

:up:up

Thursday's World Series Game 2
Phillies lead series, 1-0
Phillies (Martinez) at Yankees (Burnett)- 7:57pm ET/4:57pm PT

I want to see a Yankee kid cry. It was great in 2004. They showed a bunch of Yankee kids crying when the Sox beat them. And the look on Billy Crystals face was priceless. It's just a game but if you hate the Yankees you get such joy in the little things. Barlow hates the yankees.

Nothing sweeter than seeing the Boston Front-Runners literally jump off their own bandwagon and join whoever is playing the Yankees. It's a Fall tradition.

The Yankees may not win this series, but one thing is for sure...the Red Sox DEFINITELY will not win this or any other series this year. All the Red Sox kids (and posters) are still crying from their spanking at the hands of the Angels, a team that doesn't even know how to throw a ball straight. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Nothing sweeter than seeing the Boston Front-Runners literally jump off their own bandwagon and join whoever is playing the Yankees. It's a Fall tradition.
What is this fall tradition you speak of?? How can it be a tradition when the Sox have won two World championships since the Yankees had last played in a WS?? If you are referring to the late 90's dynasty that's probably true, but I would hardly call that a tradition. ;)

All the Red Sox kids (and posters) are still crying from their spanking at the hands of the Angels, a team that doesn't even know how to throw a ball straight. :rolleyes:
Sandra

Really?? :confused:

That is news to this Red Sox fan (who's also a regular poster here).

Sure I was disappointed at the early exit this year, but it took me about 10 minutes to get over it.

I just said to some buddies of mine after the final out was made, it's on to the Pats, C's and B's now. ;)

We are family, aren't we all?? hehe

Should be a great game tonight, who will choke tonight? I can say it (shhh) but then the crying gang will try to defend themselves once again.. gotta love that.

12. So nice to see the NBA back. Very funny to see a team lose one game, though, and hear someone say the team is done. Only on an internet forum do you hear such gems of wisdom...:rolleyes:

There are multiple members who've already lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned. It's a shame the more educated opinions and discussion is often muddied by all the rabble rouser's.

I hope I still have my credibility.

UFL Ignored

Soldier Tribute on CBC HNinC/NHL Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts