2009 MLB Playoffs

IF you guys notice how it is raining currently in the game, that is exactly how it rains in the Pacific NW. When I lived in Humboldt County for 3 years, some areas received over 100 inches of rain per year. The city I lived in averaged about 80 inches. It never rained hard. It was a persistent heavy drizzle. Very small drops, but a lot of them.

Phillies 6
Yankees 1

Cliff Lee kicked some mean rear..​

mlb_u_clifflee1_576.jpg

Lee made it look easy. Too many pitches, though. you'd think they'd hold back Lee for Game 4 and then Game 7 rather than let him go the CG and probably limit him to just 2 starts in this WS.

Well, the Phillies have now scored more runs in one game than they did in the entire 1950 WS against the Yankees. I am surprised but delighted to see the Phillies win game one. I just hope they can win three more.

Did you guys see the graphic they showed during the game of CC Sabathia and Cliff Lee in Indians uniforms? It said at least you've still got Lebron, and Joe Buck said clock's ticking on that. :haha It'll be funny when Lebron is playing for the Knicks next year and the only thing that Cleveland gets in return from NY is Eric Mangini. :haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts