2009 MLB Playoffs

TBS has made the following announcer assignments for the LDS:

Rockies-Phillies: Brian Anderson and Joe Simpson

Twins/Tigers-Yankees: Chip Caray and Ron Darling

Cardinals-Dodgers: Dick Stockton and Bob Brenly

Red Sox-Angels: Don Orsillo and Buck Martinez

Also, tonight's Tigers-Twins playoff will be called by Caray/Darling.

I am pleasantly surprised that DO will be calling the Red Sox series. But, Buck Martinez doesn't shut up!

I'm a Red Sox fan but to be honest I don't care who wins as long as the Yankees don't . Send them a message that money can't buy a World Series.

Wednesday's Playoff Schedule- ALL Games on TBS/TBS-HD

Rockies (Ubaldo Jimenez, 15-12) at Phillies (Cliff Lee, 14-13)- Game 1- 2:37pm ET

TBD at Yankees (CC Sabathia, 19-8)-Game 1-6:07pm ET

Cardinals (Chris Carpenter, 17-4) at Dodgers (Randy Wolf, 11-7)-Game 1- 9:37pm ET

Rockies (Ubaldo Jimenez, 15-12) at Phillies (Cliff Lee, 14-13)- Game 1- 2:37pm ET

TBD at Yankees (CC Sabathia, 19-8)-Game 1-6:07pm ET

Cardinals (Chris Carpenter, 17-4) at Dodgers (Randy Wolf, 11-7)-Game 1- 9:37pm ET

Does anyone know the Twins or Tigers pitching plans for tomorrow?

I'm guessing Blackburn for the Twins and Jackson for the Tigers, but that's just a guess.......

Twins (Nick Blackburn, 11-11) at Yankees (CC Sabathia, 19-8)- Game 1- 6:07pm ET

Here are my predictions:

Phillies in 4 over Rockies- Philly is a team worthy of possibly repeating as champs- they have good starters and a lethal lineup. I don't think these Rockies are quite the same team they were a few years ago- they don't have Matt Holliday and I wonder about their starters. Still, it will come down to one thing- closers.

Dodgers in 5 over Cardinals- Dodgers have more threats at the plate. St. Louis does have great power in Pujols and Holliday, but who else is going to drive in those crucial runs?

Angels in 4- I think they are due to get the monkey off their back.

Yankees in 4- Minnesota will be a bit fatigued, but they are REALLY dangerous; also, the Yankees have had a tendency to struggle in the ALDS, and after last year's top teams went out early, nothing would surprise me. Still, I am going with rest over rust- this situation reminds me of last year's Brewers.

The Yankees are an overwhelming favorite to win the AL Pennant at 10-13 :eek:

Other AL Pennant odds:
Red Sox: 5-2
Angels: 11-4
Twins: 14-1

NL Pennant odds:
Cardinals: 9-5
Phillies: 2-1
Dodgers: 5-2
Rockies: 4-1

World Series odds:

Yankees: 3-2
Red Sox: 9-2
Cardinals: 9-2
Angels: 11-2
Phillies: 11-2
Dodgers: 6-1
Rockies: 14-1
Twins: 25-1

It is being reported that Kate Hudson may be pregnant with boyfriend Alex Rodriguez's baby!

If true it would be the first time A-Rod has ever produced in October. :eek: ;) :D

It is being reported that Kate Hudson may be pregnant with boyfriend Alex Rodriguez's baby!

If true it would be the first time A-Rod has ever produced in October. :eek: ;) :D

That's just wrong! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts