2009 MLB Playoffs

Oh even better then that crappy tofu stuff, some Beach Pit BBQ (Pulled Pork Sandwich or BBQ brisket sandwich)

photo-260.jpg

Excuse me for interrupting, but I'm sorry, Cali knows NOTHING about BBQ. Don't even get me started on that one.....

and btw, what is that sandwhich served on? A Pita Bread, a tortilla?! YACK!!! Only in Cali. :eek:

Thursday's ALCS Game 5 on Fox/Fox-HD
Yankees lead series, 3-1
Yankees (Burnett) at Angels (Lackey)- 7:57pm ET/4:57pm PT

Vin Scully pointed out last night that history is going to made on November 1st. For the first time in professional sports history, MLB, NHL, NFL and NBA teams will all be playing sheduled games on the same day.

UNFORTUNATELY, Ozzie Guillen has been added to the Fox Broadcast .....:rolleyes:

I may not be able to watch the WS now.
Can't believe they brought the arse of Chicago on board and expect professionalism from him .....

Maybe its for the SAP broadcast because we all know Ozzie's English is about as good as....well my Spanish :D

Vin Scully pointed out last night that history is going to made on November 1st. For the first time in professional sports history, MLB, NHL, NFL and NBA teams will all be playing sheduled games on the same day.

Does Curling count?? I think that's a pro sport of some sort, kinda like Golf .. zzzzzzzzz

Don't like the announcers? I put my XM radio next to the tv and turn off the tv sound. Did that because of McCarver. He was at one time one of my favorites but he just grates on my nerves now. Doesn't take long to adapt to some delay and the commercials are hilarious when the sound is different than the picture being shown. You also have to miss those great dugout conversations and the on screen tidbits sometimes leave you guessing.

Thank god I have access to the International broadcast with Dave O'Brien and Rick Sutcliffe as the English announcers (for Canada)

McCarver & Yuck free :)

Now that there will be no NLCS game 7 on Saturday, I wonder if FOX will move the start time of the ALCS game 6 later if the Angels can win tonight. It is currently scheduled for a 4:13PM EDT first pitch.

Well, backs against the wall, time to get on it or get out. The Angels are down to the wire. My expectations are that they win tonight and force it back to new York., where saundo has a good chance of taking that game. Of course that leaves us with Sabathia in a game 7.....He's on fire right now, certainly not the same Sabathia we have beat during the regular season. All of this depends on the Angels' offense. I do believe they've been under-rated in the national media, but their response to that was to become what they were called.

No matter what happens tonight, or in this series, this Angels team has certainly earned it's spot in history, with what they've overcome to get here this year. If you would have asked anyone in May if the Angels were even going to make the postseason, they would have laughed at you, yet they ended up with the second best record in the MLB. They have honored Nick Adenhart, whatever happens now. And any Angels fan that dumps their tickets to a Yankees fan tonight needs to just keep on walking. Because they are no fan.

All I want is for the win tonight. Let it go back to NY and let the pieces fall where they may. I don't want them celebrating on our field...not this season.

Plus, it would be a nice touch for the Yankees to win it in the first year at their new palace.

Just not in Anaheim...just not tonight!

Horrible ball 4 call on Posada costs the Angels 3 runs. That was a perfect pitch.

4 runs. This inning should have been over.

6 runs

The fix is in,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)