2009 MLB Playoffs

Rivera in when the Angels have the lead? That smacks of desperation to me. How could you be desperate with at 3-1 lead?

UNFORTUNATELY, Ozzie Guillen has been added to the Fox Broadcast .....:rolleyes:

as long as you don't watch the pre or post game shows, you probably won't see Ozzie. Everything I see says he's working pre and post game on FOX and doing work (probably analyst during the game) for spanish-language FOX Sports en Espanol.

Something to ponder.......Saturday's forecast for NYC:

rain.gif
Saturday
Rain with isolated thunderstorms. Rain may be heavy at times. Breezy with highs in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent.

nt_rain.gif
Saturday Night
Isolated thunderstorms. Rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Breezy with lows in the lower 50s. South winds 15 to 20 mph... becoming west after midnight. Chance of rain 90 percent.

I realize this is getting ahead of ourselves, but IF game 6 is put off until Sunday night AND the Angels win, Scioscia could conceivably come back with Lackey on three days rest for a potential game 7 on Monday.

Then again, a rainout on Saturday night would give both Pettitte AND Sabathia five days rest.

Good Jesus! It's over. I hate Fuentes. But the Angels won and we go to N.Y.

Fuentes reminds me of KROD.. same sweating deal.. Game 6 and possibly Game 7 can be fun.. Great weekend for a BBQ in Socal with temps in the 90's in the valley.. How about that. :D

Fuentes reminds me of KROD.. same sweating deal.. Game 6 and possibly Game 7 can be fun.. Great weekend for a BBQ in Socal with temps in the 90's in the valley.. How about that. :D

According to the local yocal homers in Cleveland, we don't know a thing about BBQ. :rolleyes:

Quite frankly, this post season has been all that I personally could have imagined. The Angels are no longer the Red Sox's whipping boys and the team has paid due tribute to our beloved Nick. If they go further from here God Bless them. If not, the Angels have nothing to be ashamed of.

I also am personally emotionally exhausted after all these knock-down, drag-out games this post season. If it winds up a Phils/Yanks World Series I will be sleeping this off instead of watching. :sleeo

KCK, I'm with you. This team really has nothing left to prove to me. I want them to take it all the way, but....they have been nothing short of amazing this year. Nick has been honored over and over. There is no question which team has the most heart.

as long as you don't watch the pre or post game shows, you probably won't see Ozzie. Everything I see says he's working pre and post game on FOX and doing work (probably analyst during the game) for spanish-language FOX Sports en Espanol.

Thank God, and thank you for passing that info along :)