2009 MLB Playoffs

MLB got its way - Yankees win.

I wonder who MLB has directed to win the world series? I bet it's the Yankees because Yankees fans will buy more shat World Champs gear than the Phillie fans.

Go Phillies!

Now it makes my decision to root for the Phils in the WS a little easier for me.

In all honesty, the Phils have the best chance of any of the NL teams at beating the Yanks. Hopefully they do so as I hate to see this empire win yet another WS after purchasing their team and raising salaries way beyond the reach of what most teams can afford (even some of the larger market teams).

This is the World Series I want to see- a good-old fashioned slugfest.
I would have prefered to see the Dodgers and Yanks, not only because I am a fan of the Dodgers, but because it would be one of those classic WS matchups and it will engage more of the country.

The Yankees win.......:D
"Theeeeee Yankees Win!" is the most annoying call I have heard. No offense to you Yankee fans, but John Sterling is not that good. There have been many legendary radio voices and Sterling is not one of them.

Of course we have Charlie Steiner (also a former Yankee announcer), who sucks as well.

Well I rather have a Philly Cheese Steak over a NY Pizza anytime.. yup.
btw: Congrats to the NYY for winning the American League Title.

Why was the trophy presentation in the locker room and not on the field?

It was nice and warm there. :)

If a winning series team pitcher wins 2 games with a nice ERA, they generally win the MVP. CC and A-Rod should have been Co-MVP's though.

It should be a fun World Series to watch. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts