2009 NFL Draft Countdown

I would like to hear a NFL scout's take on this. I thought he would at least been drafted late by somebody taking a "flyer". It's not like the kid can't throw.

Me too. I am shocked no one took a flyer on him until now.

Dude threw for 5,111 yards, 45 TD's to only 9 interceptions and a QB rating of 160 last year!

Throw the bloated yards and TD's out as "part of the system" if you are picky, but a number that doesn't lie is his completion percentage. Graham completed over 70% of his passes in his Senior year! That is legitamite skill any way you slice it.

Salsa is just trying to justify the mystery of another Oakland draft.:D

Lol. By him downplaying the draft, it seems like he's using damage control to explain the blunder picks by his Raiders.

With the 7th overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft... The Oakland Raiders select.... WR, Usain Bolt!!!!! :eek:

I was more mystified by their second pick. They could have traded down and still got that WR, IMO. Meanwhile, Detroit picked some players that may turn out to be great, but won't change our fortune in the upcoming season. I would have proceeded differently.

I was more mystified by their second pick. They could have traded down and still got that WR, IMO. Meanwhile, Detroit picked some players that may turn out to be great, but won't change our fortune in the upcoming season. I would have proceeded differently.

Mike Mitchell from Ohio? Yeah, he was supposed to be undrafted! I wonder what the Raiders know that the rest of us don't?

Mike Mitchell from Ohio? Yeah, he was supposed to be undrafted! I wonder what the Raiders know that the rest of us don't?

Actually, the Raiders liked him and they were thinking of getting him a round later. BUT, they got wind that the Bears who was about 5 picks later was gonna take him so they Raiders did it earlier than they expected. When the next Round came, the OTHER guy they liked, Matt Shaugnessy, was still there and they took him.

Me too. I am shocked no one took a flyer on him until now.

Dude threw for 5,111 yards, 45 TD's to only 9 interceptions and a QB rating of 160 last year!

Throw the bloated yards and TD's out as "part of the system" if you are picky, but a number that doesn't lie is his completion percentage. Graham completed over 70% of his passes in his Senior year! That is legitamite skill any way you slice it.

Does the guy from Hawaii ring a bell ....
Thats said, I think Harrel is better than him.

I too don't understand why he went to Cleveland seeing they now have 4 qb's on the roster.

I don't expect Quinn or Anderson to be traded till NEXT year.

Does the guy from Hawaii ring a bell ....
Thats said, I think Harrel is better than him.

I too don't understand why he went to Cleveland seeing they now have 4 qb's on the roster.

I don't expect Quinn or Anderson to be traded till NEXT year.

To that I say, may the best man win. Competition is good. 3 of the 4 will have a job on the Brown and Orange next year.

LMAO! Come on now fellas!

Braylon was the top receiver in the 2005 draft as he was selected #3 overall.

Massaquoi was the main target of #1 overall selected QB, Matthew Stafford from Georgia.

Robiskie was the #1 WR for the Buckeye's last two years. He was labeled the most "NFL ready" WR's available. His Dad is a WR's coach in the NFL. Dude's solid fundementally.

LMAO! Come on now fellas!

Braylon was the top receiver in the 2005 draft as he was selected #3 overall.

Massaquoi was the main target of #1 overall selected QB, Matthew Stafford from Georgia.

Robiskie was the #1 WR for the Buckeye's last two years. He was labeled the most "NFL ready" WR's available. His Dad is a WR's coach in the NFL. Dude's solid fundementally.

Yeah, he's the next Calvin Johnson.:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts