National telecasts: TSN (HD)

Philadelphia [CSN-Phil (HD)] at Pitttsburgh [FSN-Pitt (HD)] Game 1- 7:00pm
National telecasts: Versus (HD), RDS, CBC

Carolina [FS-Carolina] at New Jersey [MSG Plus (HD)] Game 1- 7:30pm
National telecasts: TSN2 (HD), RIS

St. Louis [FS-Midwest] at Vancouver [CBC (HD)] Game 1- 10:00pm
National telecasts: Versus (HD), RDS

Let's get this thing started!!!! :up :D

I'll be honest. It's been a while since I've consistently followed hockey. I'm going to make an honest effort to try and get into this year's playoffs.

Go C-Bus!

OK, Jackets Fans......How many of you are going to carry the flag into the playoffs? You better believe I will.

blue_jackets.jpg

The Ducks are a #8 seed.

They made it to Game 7 of the Cup Finals as a #7 seed.

KCK- do you believe that the Ducks can shock the world again?

OK, Jackets Fans......How many of you are going to carry the flag into the playoffs? You better believe I will.

blue_jackets.jpg
Holy Toledo...I hope you know that's a burial flag! I am sure the Jackets will be wearing it well.:rolleyes:

Anyway, good luck to everyone! My only prediction is for a competitive and exciting Stanley Cup Playoff...:)

Opening face off is just a little over an hour away. :D

The Ducks are a #8 seed.

They made it to Game 7 of the Cup Finals as a #7 seed.

KCK- do you believe that the Ducks can shock the world again?

Right now, I am in the proper frame of mind to maybe take some diversion from MLB and immerse myself in the Ducks' playoff run. It may be short, it may go to the Finals. Once you're in the NHL Playoffs anything can happen.

I'M READY!!!!:up GOOD LUCK TO ALL COMPETITORS. HERE'S TO A GOOD, NASTY STANLEY CUP RUN!!!!

Right now, I am in the proper frame of mind to maybe take some diversion from MLB and immerse myself in the Ducks' playoff run. It may be short, it may go to the Finals. Once you're in the NHL Playoffs anything can happen.

I'M READY!!!!:up GOOD LUCK TO ALL COMPETITORS. HERE'S TO A GOOD, NASTY STANLEY CUP RUN!!!!

You a Ducks fan KCK? I hope to hell your no LA Kings fan?

We did,she has the Pond,I have the Shark Tank & LA is neutral.I used to see her years ago wearing my personalized # 8 Flyers jersey at the Duck Pond on tv.I got 1 back & want the 2nd one too !!! <lol>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)