2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Man, How bad do ya feel for the Columbus Defenseman that tried to stop the puck that just went in the net behind Mason.
Mason would have had it in his glove had he not grabbed it.

Grew up in Maumee. Went to St. John's. Graduated from OSU. Moved back to Sylvania. Job opportunity took me to the east coast.

Cool.
I was just in Maumee today.
There's only one other person here that I know of in the local area, he's in Perrysburg, but I haven't seen him around in a while.

Wings up 3-1 after two.

Wings controlled the second period for the most part.
Scored 3 goals,
1st one was a pretty goal.
2nd was a fluky goal, C. D tried to catch it an it went in behind Mason.
It's the playoffs, we'll take it.
3rd was also deflected off a C. player, but not like the previous one.

Columbus scored a good goal, for some reason Rafalski quit skating and Columbus player took it from there.

Over all I am pretty happy with how Columbus has played so far. It is a pretty close game over all. Both teams have had some really good scoring chances. I was really afraid that Columbus would have been happy with just making the playoffs and would be totally out played in the first few games.

Over all I am pretty happy with how Columbus has played so far. It is a pretty close game over all. Both teams have had some really good scoring chances. I was really afraid that Columbus would have been happy with just making the playoffs and would be totally out played in the first few games.

Mason has looked excellent .... we'll take him !

Jag, are you watching it on FSN Ohio ?

I have been going between FSN D and O and found a stunning difference in crowd and over all ambience in the overall game on FSN D.
Almost sounds like the difference of TV vs Surround Sound, it's that much of a difference.

NBA Finals

Ryan Leaf - at least SOMEBODY wants him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)