2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Looks like the Bulin-Wall will be on the Bulin-Bench tonight according to ESPN:

NHL.com - News: Wings, Blackhawks missing key players for Wednesday's Game 5 in Detroit - 05/27/2009

That is NOT good for the Hawks. Huet can't take the heat and that other kid they had backing him up look like he was going to poop his pants when he was on the bench in Game 3.
If I were their coach, Huet would be going in for three periods to sink or swim since he is being paid something like 5.67 million per year.

I wish someone would pay me 5+ million to stand between the posts and watch pucks go by...:(

Im stunned already..Stunned that you think this series is not over...:):) I am also stunned at how bad Versus HD Feed looks..I wish ESPN would jump back in on the Hockey scene...THis is terrible, and they call it HD?

Im stunned already..Stunned that you think this series is not over...:):) I am also stunned at how bad Versus HD Feed looks..I wish ESPN would jump back in on the Hockey scene...THis is terrible, and they call it HD?

VS. HD picture does suck. So does the audio. I have my surround speakers on and everything is pretty much coming out of the center channel. SUCKS.

That wasn't luck... When are you guys going to realize that someone could be just as Good as your team. Anyhow Chicago is on its first powerplay.

I know there are teams as good or better then the Red Wings. Chicago isn't one of them. But they are surely something to fear in the future if they stay together.

I know there are teams as good or better then the Red Wings. Chicago isn't one of them. But they are surely something to fear in the future if they stay together.

I would respecfully disagree.. Unfortunately the hawks have not been on their game.. When they are watch out detroit. You dont get to the playoffs by walking through two very good canadian teams and say that your not good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts