2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I wouldn't say the Rangers laid down- they looked like the better team for parts of game 7 against the Caps.

Eh. They did play hard in game seven, but basically took games five and six off. And that includes the goaltender. Totally unacceptable, and that justifiably led to them being tossed. Washington deserved to advance.

Sandra

Jim....just keep cool and everything will be ok...Sorry....did not mean to sound like your mother :D
Rob, you can never have enough mothers...just ask Norman Bates.:rolleyes:

Perfect timing, I just walked through the door with my Taco Bell in hand. All I can say is "Thank God" for Versus HD...er, vice the alternative network, of course. As of today, I will officially stop complaining about Versus NHL coverage. :eek:

Ugh! I just noticed a very loud thunderstorm is rolling-in. Based on my previous experience with Comcast, I would not be surprised if I lost both TV and Internet. Please, please, please, please, please please don't come Comcrashing down on me.

Oh Look ,
They handed out white T-Shirts at the game ...
Are they really that poor or did they come NAKED ?

Last round they did this, handed out the White T shirts and the Home team wore BLACK.

As they are tonight.

Jimbo

Oh Look ,
They handed out white T-Shirts at the game ...
Are they really that poor or did they come NAKED ?

Last round they did this, handed out the White T shirts and the Home team wore BLACK.

As they are tonight.

Jimbo

I wonder why they gave out white shirts. The wings kind of blend in with the crowd now. They would have been much better with black shirts.

Soft Goal Ozzie just gave up ...

VS announcers are slightly better, they still love the Pens.
That was an extremely soft goal...he gave up 2 on 7 shots. Anyway, I love how the Versus announcer ranted and raved for 30-seconds about Crosby anticipating the Lindstrom pass. He then caught himself and quickly said, "what a stop by Chris Osgood." Check it out with 4:16 left in the period.

Can somebody tell me how 4 Friggin refs do not see 6 guys ACTUALLY PLAYING in the game for at least 20-30 seconds, yet the guy at the other end of the ice makes a BS holding call on Cleary? Are you kidding me???

Tainted NHL, STILL!!!! UN FRIGGIN REAL!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)