2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Hopefully Marc Savard's injury wasn't too severe, and he'll be able to go in Game 7 on Thursday night.

Good luck all Red Wings and Ducks fans! :)

Here's to a good game. I'm gonna hang in there as long as possible (switching between hockey and Red Sox-Angels). :up

Wings / Ducks

0-0 end of 1

Ducks outshot the Wings, first time in a long time.
This period was pretty much even up.

Duck have a great opportunity, finishing off a PP with a clean sheet of ice starting the 2nd period, 1:39 left on it.

Jimbo

The Ducks looked like they played "their game" the 1st period, while the Wings looked out-of-sync. I think the Wings were more focused on hitting then they were breaking on offense the 1st ten minutes, and they missed all their passes. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what "tweaks" both teams make over the intermission.

The Ducks looked like they played "their game" the 1st period, while the Wings looked out-of-sync. I think the Wings were more focused on hitting then they were breaking on offense the 1st ten minutes, and they missed all their passes. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what "tweaks" both teams make over the intermission.

If I remember correctly, the Duck had controlled the 1st period into the 2nd in the first few games and the Wings came on stronger in the second half of the game.

1st goal in this game MAY be HUGE .... btw, is this the series that the first one to score LOST, or was that the last series ?

Jimbo

I'm rooting for the Caps and B's in their game 7's. Two reasons why:

1. I picked them to make the Eastern Conference Finals- I lost my Western Conference Final predicted teams- Sharks and Canucks- so I want to get something right.

2. I would love to see a clash of the titans- 1-2 in the conference. The conference's best player versus its best team.

Wings / Ducks

0-0 end of 1

Ducks outshot the Wings, first time in a long time.
This period was pretty much even up.

Duck have a great opportunity, finishing off a PP with a clean sheet of ice starting the 2nd period, 1:39 left on it.

Jimbo

Here we go .....

Round 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)