2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I thought Fillpa scored, but he missed the deflection ....

Poor PP, Wings must have forgot, you can't score if you don't shoot.
They wasted most of the PP looking for the perfect shot.

Ducks win 2-1, and were throwing some punches afterwards.

I don't understand why they had to do so afterwards.

KCK, no offense, but I'm not a big fan of the Ducks' style- they seem to fight a lot.

Hiller makes a HUGE save with 1.7 seconds left on the clock.

Ducks win 2-1

Game 7 at the Joe on Thursday night.

Wonder how much tickets were in LA that KCK has been getting ....
I know I could afford to go to 1 game in Detroit and that's it, and it wouldn't be game 7....
Those tickets will be very expensive.

Interesting how you never hear anything about some of these other series other than the Pens / Caps series.

You may hear about this upcoming game only because it's a Game 7

Interesting how you never hear anything about some of these other series other than the Pens / Caps series.

Dude, you've kept this series going on in this thread.

Bill's been keeping up with B's/Canes, but where are cybok and the other Pittsburgh fans? The Penguins are in an AMAZING series with the Caps, yet they have not said much.

Dude, you've kept this series going on in this thread.

Bill's been keeping up with B's/Canes, but where are cybok and the other Pittsburgh fans? The Penguins are in an AMAZING series with the Caps, yet they have not said much.

I was actually referring to the National media (although I didn't say that :rolleyes:) .... Sports media that is.

The Wings did not play with enough urgency last night, and just didn't get any of the bounces. I expect a much better effort tomorrow.

Did anyone see the cheapshot elbow that Niedermayer put on Datsyuk during the scrum after the game had ended? FSD didn't capture this, but one of the other streams did. Watch 1:36 to 1:40.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj8av0dVCXU]YouTube - Detroit Red Wings vs Anaheim Ducks May 12, 2009[/ame]

I'm not sure how you can let something like this go unpunished, but I'm sure the league will do nothing.

Gentlemen,

Welcome to Game 7.

I hate game 7. Weird bounces, ref's that can't see, inconsistent rule enforcement, you name it, it can happen. The Red Wings haven't played in a game 7 in 6-7 years I'll bet.

Hiller was unconscious last night. And the Ref's were certainly calling a "homer" game. The Duck's played like they wanted this more than the Wings, who just looked slow and tired.

Neidermayer is a punk.

So much for the Wings in six, I still like them to win this series. Maybe the Ducks shot their wad last night.

GO RED WINGS!!!

Big win by the Ducks last night. Here to Game 7. Speaking of Game 7...should be a good one happening tonight here in DC.

This is one HELL of a playoff season in the NHL! It will be interesting to see who comes out on top tonight...the silent, immensely talented, business-like Sid or the over-the-top, immensely talented, selfish and arrogant Alex.

Tonight's is more of an individual personality and style battle for survival.

Now tomorrow night.....:hungry:

Wednesday's Playoff Schedule

Pittsburgh [FSN Pitt (HD)] at Washington [CSN-DC (HD)]- Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)- 7:00pm ET
National telecasts: Versus-HD, CBC-HD, RDS-HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)