This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2009: The Masters

Tiger's ricochet on 18 yesterday made me feel a little better about my game. Only thing is, my tree shots usually end up deflecting right back at me.

Tiger's ricochet on 18 yesterday made me feel a little better about my game. Only thing is, my tree shots usually end up deflecting right back at me.

You know, as much a man-crush I have on Tiger.....I actually LMAO when I saw that ricochet shot.....AND, if I ma not mistaken, Angel had one ALSO in the sudden death playoff too...

You know, as much a man-crush I have on Tiger.....I actually LMAO when I saw that ricochet shot.....AND, if I ma not mistaken, Angel had one ALSO in the sudden death playoff too...
Yeah except Angel's ball ricocheted back into the fairway while Tiger's went into the 10th fairway. Goes to show sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Yeah except Angel's ball ricocheted back into the fairway while Tiger's went into the 10th fairway. Goes to show sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

i started laughing when angel couldn't find his ball after it ricochet off the tree. i heard him say "donde carajo esta?"

I was glued to my set while doing homework Sunday afternoon. As much as I enjoyed watching Tiger and Phil, Jack will always be "The Man". Besides his 18 Major Championship wins, a lot of people forget he finished in 2nd place 19 times and 3rd another 9.

Great tournament! See everyone in the U.S. Open thread in June!

To quote Tiger Woods....
"Second place sucks"

Bethpage State Park (Black Course)

Farmingdale, NY

June 15-21st

The US Open is my favorite of the four majors- one reason is that it occurs right after I get out of school for the summer.

I'd rank mine in this order:

1. The Masters
2. British Open
3. US Open
4. The PGA Championship

Here's my order
1. US Open
2. The Masters
3. British Open
4. PGA Championship

In reality, I like all the majors, but in terms of ranking those four, that's how I would rank them

Bethpage State Park (Black Course)

Farmingdale, NY

June 15-21st
Aint nobody going 12 under at Bethpage. The Masters for all its hype is the easiest course of the four majors. At the US Open you're lucky to be even par at the end of four days, and the bush they have in Britain is even worse. The Masters is like the Buick Open with better scenery.

Here's my order
1. US Open
2. The Masters
3. British Open
4. PGA Championship

In reality, I like all the majors, but in terms of ranking those four, that's how I would rank them
That's more like it. The PGA Championship is pretty useless. They should just replace it with the TPC. The course at Sawgrass is major worthy. The PGA Championship is like a poor man's US Open.