2010-11 NBA Basketball Season

The Staples will be THUMPING! I will be in Cali, but in OAKLAND.....tickets to the Raiders-Colts as a christmas present from the wife the day after....:D

Might need to make a side trip the day before then. ;)

Significance will be determined in the playoffs...you said so yourself. ;)

Sandra

No...big difference and hair splitting again. Significance on a national TV scope does not need the playoffs. Just the names. The significance as far as being a top tier team does.

But, as stated by you....everyone has an opinion.:D

Not worried how many times they play....it is gonna be fun. It will have a GREAT playoff atmosphere. ALL the stars will be out.

Yeah, but that is why I said they only play twice a year. If they played 6 or 8 times a year then it wouldn't be as exciting. In my opinion.

Yeah, but that is why I said they only play twice a year. If they played 6 or 8 times a year then it wouldn't be as exciting. In my opinion.

I think it still would be because of how could these teams are and the possibility they will be in the Finals. I mean the HEAT play the Celtics and Orlando quite a few times and I get just as excited for those games as I did the last time they played.

No...big difference and hair splitting again. Significance on a national TV scope does not need the playoffs. Just the names. The significance as far as being a top tier team does.

But, as stated by you....everyone has an opinion.:D

I agree with Ramy...significant because they only play twice a year.

I also agree with you...while this may be a TV draw because of the names and the teams, because it's a regular season game it's actually irrelevant in the grand scheme.

Sandra

I don't see Kuester finishing the season in Detroit. This team is in complete disarray, nobody knows or understands their role on this team. Kuester is in over his head, and Dumars has shown a temperament towards changing coaches, quickly. The bad thing is that Dumars can't pick a coach from a hole in a ground.

Here's some Three word advice- Columbus Blue Jackets.

Follow them in the winter- they're playing well.

Will do buddy. Not all Jackets games are broadcast up in Cleveland, but I will try and see what I can...

BTW, the new girlfriend is from Calgary Alberta. Needless to say she's a pretty big Flames fan. As I'm teaching her the game of American Football, she's teaching me about hockey. Pretty fair trade-off, eh?

Will do buddy. Not all Jackets games are broadcast up in Cleveland, but I will try and see what I can...

BTW, the new girlfriend is from Calgary Alberta. Needless to say she's a pretty big Flames fan. As I'm teaching her the game of American Football, she's teaching me about hockey. Pretty fair trade-off, eh?

Does she really talk like that, HD?

Sandra

You mean, does she use "eh" a lot? No, not really. I just like to poke fun at her Canadian-ness sometimes. ;)

Yeah, that's what I meant. I think that's more an Ontario thing, actually. How did she go from Calgary to Cleveland? Just to meet you? :)

Sandra

Crying all the way to the bank

Sports forum participation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)