2010-2011 College Bowl Season

Nah, bowl games its still 1-9, or is it 1-10? I cant keep up with the yearly beatdowns, and this years win by yall threw me off. :D

Alabama would get there every year in the Big 10 as well, unfortunately we play in a real conference......;)
Dont get mad salsa, I mentioned conference.

LOL no need to defend yourself, discussion about conference is not against the rules. If someone doesn't like that discussion they are more than welcome to not participate.

Sandra

Best I can explain the SEC love between teams is like a group of siblings.
Yeah, we want to beat each other, and badly. It makes our hatred worse between us because we are siblings. BUT, damn if we want someone outside the family to beat one of the family.

If you have brothers or sisters that you have ever competed with it makes sense.

LOL don't I know it!

Five older brothers who made it their ultimate goal to pick on their little sister basically 100% of the time. They picked on each other two, but saved all of their special mental tortures for me.

BUT...heaven help someone from outside the family who picked on me. Their was one minor incident where a few of my brothers over-reacted to something that happened in school one time, and everyone knew it. It never happened again lol.

Sandra

LOL no need to defend yourself, discussion about conference is not against the rules. If someone doesn't like that discussion they are more than welcome to not participate.

Sandra

Haha, it was more sarcasm than anything. I was just picking with him. ;)

Best I can explain the SEC love between teams....
Don't get carried away Bammer. ;)

Some of you people need to quit taking things so personal and getting so upset over sports smack talk on a message board. That's a little childish, don't you think? If it gets to you that damn bad, find another way to waste your time. Abuse...:rolleyes: You want to see abuse, visit your local women's shelter.

Last edited:

Some of you people need to quit taking things so personal and getting so upset over sports smack talk on a message board. That's a little childish, don't you think? If it gets to you that damn bad, find another way to waste your time. Abuse...:rolleyes: You want to see abuse, visit your local women's shelter.

Ya know, the SAME could be said to those doing this stuff....

Got nothing better to do than come to a forum to bash whoever you can ?
Why waste your time if you can't be productive or helpful.....
Oh, that wouldn't fit your MO.... Why don't you go help out at the local shelter ?

Why is it you come here to BASH others ?

This place use to be a fun place to chat with others ... talk about your favorite teams, but some set out to make that impossible ... :rolleyes:

LOL!

Oh, that wouldn't fit your MO.... Why don't you go help out at the local shelter ?

This place use to be a fun place to chat with others ... talk about your favorite teams, but some set out to make that impossible ... :rolleyes:
When? You've been here almost as long as me, and the Ohio St. vs. SEC thing has been around since the first time they met in the BCS game.

Yes we tend to get the occasional rabble rouser who do nothing more than troll, but they eventually go away. As for the others, we've been joshing each other from day one.

:rolleyes: You're such a drama queen. Nobody's "bashing" or "abusing" anyone. It's all in fun. And when have you ever been fun? From the first day I got on here you've had a bug up your butt about me because I made a crack about tOSU not being allowed to play in the BCSCG again after choking so bad against Florida the previous year. You've been like Eeyore on here ever since. :D

Last edited:
...And its Bummer damn it! Get it right if you are going to insult me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Bummer" is the term I use after Les Miles tries to play manage-the-clock. I use "bammer" for Tide fans since that's how they say it when they call in to Finebaum.... "Alabammer."
ply.gif
:D

Golden making a impact in recruiting for The U...

NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)