2010-2011 College Bowl Season

Remember, we have Bowl game 127 tonight, Boston College and Nevada starting at 9 pm. (now) ESPN of course for those interested.

I am sorry....ALL the big appetizers are done....now it's on to the main course.... ! I am gonna watch HEAT/Trail Blazers... MUCH more interesting match-up even if it was not the local team.

I am sorry....ALL the big appetizers are done....now it's on to the main course.... ! I am gonna watch HEAT/Trail Blazers... MUCH more interesting match-up even if it was not the local team.

No big deal, I didn't watch either of them, just posted it incase anyone was interested.
I caught up on some shows on the DVR tonight.

Heat / Blazers does nothing for me either, of course, I'm NOT a basketball fan, at all....

No big deal, I didn't watch either of them, just posted it incase anyone was interested.
I caught up on some shows on the DVR tonight.

Heat / Blazers does nothing for me either, of course, I'm NOT a basketball fan, at all....

I just cannot get into college football when a lower tier game whatever-that-bowl-was last night is played after the OTHER big bowls have been played and just before the NCG. Makes no damn sense....

I'm glad this is the last of them tonight. I'm bowled over.

Just for the record, I'm predicting an Oregon win tonight...and won't cry in my SEC beer if it happens. ;)

I just cannot get into college football when a lower tier game whatever-that-bowl-was last night is played after the OTHER big bowls have been played and just before the NCG. Makes no damn sense....

I agree, all the lesser bowls should go back to where they came from, BEFORE New Years Day.

I think Auburn will win it, but hope Oregon does.

Difference is, I don't think Oregon's Defense will keep up with Auburn's Offense come the 4th quarter.

Should be a FUN game regardless.

For some stupid reason,I thought Cam Newton was Michael Vick size. I didn't know until tonight that he was 6ft. 6in. & 250lbs. I imagine that size alone makes him an NFL caliber QB. He'll definitely be a first rounder. Even though the Tigers are ahead right now 7-3,I'm still going with the Ducks.

Looks like offense is starting to take over this game now. Oregon making some ballsy calls, with the first one deciding to wear those dayglow socks.

16-11 Auburn at half. I bet there are a lot of angry people out there who thought they had excellent football pool numbers when this game started. :D

For some stupid reason,I thought Cam Newton was Michael Vick size. I didn't know until tonight that he was 6ft. 6in. & 250lbs. I imagine that size alone makes him an NFL caliber QB. He'll definitely be a first rounder. Even though the Tigers are ahead right now 7-3,I'm still going with the Ducks.

Newton and Pryor are very close to the same size. Pryor is 6'6" and 240 I think I saw last.
If Pryor could pass as well as Newton .... then again, Newton didn't look very good in the first quarter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts