2010 FIFA WORLD CUP

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
In 10 days away the world gets together again, done every 4 years.. Should be a great WC.
How will make the final 4 ???? Brazil and France are always favorites but who will be the spoiler .. :D

My picks for the last four are Brazil, England, Spain, and Argentina (as long as Maradona doesn't try too hard to act like a manager). I'll take Spain over Brazil in the final. However, since this is a "neutral" World Cup (held neither in Europe or Latin America), there could be quite a few surprises along the way.

If Brazil and Spain finish their groups in first place, we could have Brazil and Spain in the Final. If one of them finishes second, they will meet in quarter finals. I think Spain is favorite to win it all with Brazil right behind them. Dark horses? Holland and Italy.

I am all for Italy since I was there pretty much half of my life.
Still my heart says GO BRAZIL!

Are you ready for some football? :)

Attachments

• Mundial.jpg
    Mundial.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 134
Mexico was lucky to tie this game, both teams had many chances to score more then just a single goal. Good first game to kick this WC 2010

Mexico was lucky to tie this game, both teams had many chances to score more then just a single goal. Good first game to kick this WC 2010

Mexico dodged a huge bullet in pulling out the tie. I think there was a missed penalty that could have put South Africa up 2-0. Here's to a great rest of the tournament!

Well....South Africa almost pulled the UPSET!! Damn ball hit the poll on a shot attempt with less than 2 minute in regulation time. FINAL Mejico 1...South Africa 1!

Uruguay vs France next .. should be a good one too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts