Michael Vick could be in trouble AGAIN!!!!

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
This guy just kills me. During his 30 birthday party, someone was shot and wounded. According to Vick, he and his lawyer stated he left over 20 minutes BEFORE the shooting. Well, guess what? The police have the security videos and it ain't pretty. In it is shows Vick leaving about 3 minutes earlier and not 20-30 minutes and getting into a verbal spat with THE GUY THAT GOT SHOT!!!

He could be in VERY deep trouble AGAIN!!...Some people just never learn.:confused:

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5342532"]Report: Video shows Michael Vick leave minutes before shooting - ESPN[/ame]

Isn't the guy from his dog-fighting days, and the NFL EXPLICITLY stated he could no longer associate with them?

Yes. It was a public party so theoretically anyone could have attended, but you have to question the intelligence of holding your own birthday party so close to where you committed your felony. That's just asking for trouble, especially when you know the people the league told you to avoid as a condition of re-instatement are in the area.

What's wrong with holding a party in Philly? So perhaps some of your friends wouldn't be able to make it up there...when you're Michael Vick, that's a GOOD thing.

You also have to question his thought process in continuing to hang out with people who settle their differences with LOADED GUNS BROUGHT TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY. Someone pushes some cake into your face? Well he obviously has to be shot! Doesn't that happen everywhere? :rolleyes:

The Eagles must be wondering why on earth they signed this guy. There are many athletes who are bad guys, but usually the ones you stick with are the ones who produce on the field. Vick brings all of the trouble and none of the on-field production.

Next time Tony Dungy calls I have a feeling they're not going to answer. ;)

Sandra

He should be keeping a lower profile, but this looks to be much ado about nothing. The police don't even have him on their radar as far as any wrongdoing, people just trying Vick to the shooting because it's a sexy headline. It could go the complete other direction too, but the media hype over stuff like this is just tiring.

He should be keeping a lower profile, but this looks to be much ado about nothing. The police don't even have him on their radar as far as any wrongdoing, people just trying Vick to the shooting because it's a sexy headline. It could go the complete other direction too, but the media hype over stuff like this is just tiring.

Oh, I don't think they police want him for the shooting. BUT, him and his lawyer supposedly said they left way before the shooting, "long gone before it happened" ....and NOW, it clearly shows he was there minutes before it happened AND having a verbal altercation WITH the guy that got shot to boot. It's WAY to coincidental for my liking and for Goddell's, I am sure.

Oh, I don't think they police want him for the shooting. BUT, him and his lawyer supposedly said they left way before the shooting, "long gone before it happened" ....and NOW, it clearly shows he was there minutes before it happened AND having a verbal altercation WITH the guy that got shot to boot. It's WAY to coincidental for my liking and for Goddell's, I am sure.
I'm with you Salsa...plus, can anyone here recall the last time people were being shot at your birthday party? Much less gun play? Anyone? Anyone? The people he associates with says an awful lot about his character (or lack thereof). This punk appears to be hell bent is finding his way to a jail cell or coffin.

I'm stunned. A shooting at Vicks birthday party. What is the world coming to when something like this can happen to a quality man like Vick. A kind and decent man like Vick should be able to celebrate his 30th without someone ruining his party by shooting one of his high class friends. I hope the police investigate this matter because a kind, honest,decent man like Michael Vick whose morals are beyond reproach should never have to suffer through a horrible experience like this again.

... can anyone here recall the last time people were being shot at your birthday party? Much less gun play? Anyone? Anyone? ....

It's been years.

But honestly, one of my former customers who was serving 37 to life for first degree murder got paroled last year, so if I invited him to my birthday party, I can see how it could happen.

Something else I wanted to ask. How can Vick have so many "fans" that will defend him till he dies? He isnt even a good football player. Where is Ben Roethlisberger's friends defending his rape charges?

Vick's an embarrassment to the Shield(NFL) and also to society in general.

Even more troubling are the sycophants that make excuses for him and rationalize his abhorent behavior.

THIS does not bode well.....

Police said earlier Thursday they have not ruled out Vick as a suspect or person of interest in their investigation. Police spokesman Adam Bernstein said they will not discuss specifics of the investigation and that no one has been named as a suspect or arrested.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5345973"]Michael Vick says he had 'nothing to do' with Virginia Beach shooting; police not ruling him out yet - ESPN[/ame]

Okay I commented on this in several other forums.
They finally came out and cleared Mike Vick.
The whole truth came out that the GUY was not shot at the party but a block away.
That wasn't Mike Vick party but a promoter that ran the party and he was just an invited guess. He was only there for 30minutes.
The establishment where the party was held has never had any type of incident in the past.
People need to get a grip and stop rushing to judgment, or better not every do anything wrong because that same venom you sprue can come back on you.

Okay I commented on this in several other forums.
They finally came out and cleared Mike Vick.
The whole truth came out that the GUY was not shot at the party but a block away.
That wasn't Mike Vick party but a promoter that ran the party and he was just an invited guess. He was only there for 30minutes.
The establishment where the party was held has never had any type of incident in the past.
People need to get a grip and stop rushing to judgment, or better not every do anything wrong because that same venom you sprue can come back on you.

Hmmm,
Quite interesting, the original article stated that it WAS Vicks birthday party at a restaurant that he frequents.

Now your saying none of that was true. :confused:

Hmmm,
Quite interesting, the original article stated that it WAS Vicks birthday party at a restaurant that he frequents.

Now your saying none of that was true. :confused:

I had a flyer to the thing it was a party that a promoter was calling Mick Vick all white celebrity party. It also said a few other stars where going to be there as well.
Shani Davis was at the party also.
These type of parties are so common but the press who ignored all the facts said it Mike parties even ignoring the local press that the event was promoted by a third party and not Vick just to get a story out there.
Now the Lynch Mob is in effect just like the 1900's again.

No charges filed in shooting after Vick party - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

I had a flyer to the thing it was a party that a promoter was calling Mick Vick all white celebrity party. It also said a few other stars where going to be there as well.
Shani Davis was at the party also.
These type of parties are so common but the press who ignored all the facts said it Mike parties even ignoring the local press that the event was promoted by a third party and not Vick just to get a story out there.
Now the Lynch Mob is in effect just like the 1900's again.

No charges filed in shooting after Vick party - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Changes nothing. (IMO)

I don't care about him in the sense of his personal life. He can do ,go anywhere as long as it's not breaking the law or Violating his Parole terms.

That said even his scant involvemnet in this nonsense, (I don't give a damn who promoted or what the history of the establishment is), shows he just doesn't get it when it comes to the NFL.

That Quannas Phillips was there somewhere is just further proof about how damn dumb Vick is, or he just doesn't appreciate the second chance he was given by the NFL.

Goodell needs to drop the hammer on him.

Out for Life,

No chance for reinstatement.

He can play CFL, or Arena ball if he wants to continue playing football. If those leagues are all right with him playing.

Changes nothing. (IMO)

I don't care about him in the sense of his personal life. He can do ,go anywhere as long as it's not breaking the law or Violating his Parole terms.

That said even his scant involvemnet in this nonsense, (I don't give a damn who promoted or what the history of the establishment is), shows he just doesn't get it when it comes to the NFL.

That Quannas Phillips was there somewhere is just further proof about how damn dumb Vick is, or he just doesn't appreciate the second chance he was given by the NFL.

Goodell needs to drop the hammer on him.

Out for Life,

No chance for reinstatement.

He can play CFL, or Arena ball if he wants to continue playing football. If those leagues are all right with him playing.

Like I said Lynch mob, time for a hanging.
Ignore the logic that he didn't have anything to do with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)