Michael Vick could be in trouble AGAIN!!!!

why do I even bother, I don't like Vick but damn this public Lynching is what is is.
If a person has an accident on the road and Vick is driving next to him, it going to be his fault.
Pure racial hatred.

why do I even bother, I don't like Vick but damn this public Lynching is what is is.
If a person has an accident on the road and Vick is driving next to him, it going to be his fault.
Pure racial hatred.

jimbo I get along decent with you but I really think it is lynching. Why would people want something bad to happen to some one.

Nah, maybe it's because Vick caused the suffering and death of a whole lot of dogs. Maybe it's time you put your thinking cap on, and quit judging others, eh? :rolleyes:

Like I said Lynch mob, time for a hanging.
Ignore the logic that he didn't have anything to do with it.

Dude you just don't get it. I don't care that he's black or white.

I'd be saying the same thing if it were Roethlisberger and he had the exact same situation as Vick.

Take off the "everythng's racial blinders".

Most of it's abject stupidity.

That he was stupid enough and lacked the Judgement to attend this party and the fact Quannas Phillips was there says it all.

I don't care if he knew who was there or what they were going to do.

He was there.

Playing in the NFL is a privilege not a right.

Vick just doesn't get it or he wouldn't put himself in these type situations.

None of the rest of the stuff matters. Least of all the "victim mentality" you want people to feel toward's Vick.

Goodell needs to send him packing.

Then after that, Mike can attend all the gatherings/ birthday party/shootings he wants until the Law deems otherwise.

Last edited:
Vick agrees that the party shouldn't have occurred, but the rest wasn't his fault. I agree with grydlok, this is a lynching.

More nonsense and code words.

Do you just go past the part of people saying that if he were white they would feel the same way at least in my case.

I don't care that it's not Mike's fault according to him.

The NFL Commish needs to drop the hammer on him for stupidity.

He was given a second chance, told to not make the Commish regret giving him that second chance.

There's no leeway, he needs to go.

After Mike committed his horrific crimes and paid his dues to society , I was all for him getting a second Chance. I believe in them strongly.

He was told then keep your head down, nose clean, and stay out of trouble.

He doesn't have some God Given right to play in the NFL. Not talking about him going back to Jail or even being charged, just that he can't contnue to play in the NFL.

Lifetime Suspension, No Chance for reinstatement.

I'll say the same thing about Roethlisberger if he gets involved in anything like this after his return from Suspension.

Last edited:
More nonsense and code words.

Do you just go past the part of people saying that if he were white they would feel the same way at least in my case.

I don't care that it's not Mike's fault according to him.

The NFL Commish needs to drop the hammer on him for stupidity.

He was given a second chance, told to not make the Commish regret giving him that second chance.

There's no leeway, he needs to go.

After Mike committed his horrific crimes and paid his dues to society , I was all for him getting a second Chance. I believe in them strongly.

He was told then keep your head down, nose clean, and stay out of trouble.

He doesn't have some God Given right to play in the NFL. Not talking about him going back to Jail or even being charged, just that he can't contnue to play in the NFL.

Lifetime Suspension, No Chance for reinstatement.

I'll say the same thing about Roethlisberger if he gets involved in anything like this after his return from Suspension.

Perhaps a few deep breaths are in order?

No deep breaths are needed, far from a rant.

In the whole scheme of things it's not that important.

He'a Backup QB who is no longer a difference maker at all. On the field anyway.

What is disturbing is the excuse making and the tried and true tatics of calling anyone that is critical of Vick as a racist.

His lack of Judgement, lack of intelligence is the problem.

Vick was given a second chance and told one of the conditions was no association with any of his cohorts from the dog fighting convictions.

The rest of it is excuse making by Vick apologists. "It wasn't Mike's fault." At some point that old statement rings hollow. Seems like the same thing was said before his conviction.

He couldn't adhere to that for a what a year or so.

He either thinks he doesn't have to abide by the Conditions set forth by Goodell, or he just doesn't care, either way time to go.

Late edit: Obviously we have a couple of people here that will defend Vick no matter what. While I disagree strongly they still have every right to express their opinions. Difference being people from the other point of view won't resort to hinting at racism to discredit a point of view.

Last edited:
Whether you think it's a rant or not, that's how you're coming across.

I can see the Eagles trading/releasing Vick as a PR move, but he hasn't done anything that I've read about to warrant further league discipline. I trust that they will investigate and action will be taken if it's warranted.

jimbo I get along decent with you but I really think it is lynching. Why would people want something bad to happen to some one.

I don't think anything is going to come from it.

I just don't understand why it was a so called Birthday party for Vick, when other reports say Vick had nothing to do with it.

Whether you think it's a rant or not, that's how you're coming across.

I can see the Eagles trading/releasing Vick as a PR move, but he hasn't done anything that I've read about to warrant further league discipline. I trust that they will investigate and action will be taken if it's warranted.

Impressive that you can discern a rant through the screen.

No ALL CAPS, No Exclamation Points, No profanity, nothing that I usually associate with a rant at least as well as one can be identified via a Computer screen.

I would hazard a guess that the sentiment expressed above by you was also what you were saying when the story broke about Vick's involvement in the dog fighting ring.

The "nothing to see here" just move along, if you see something here it's obviously because you hate Mike Vick because he's done nothing wrong.

Before this veers any further off course or draws attention from the mods, I will refrain from any further comments about Vick in this thread.

Impressive that you can discern a rant through the screen.

No ALL CAPS, No Exclamation Points, No profanity, nothing that I usually associate with a rant at least as well as one can be identified via a Computer screen.

I would hazard a guess that the sentiment expressed above by you was also what you were saying when the story broke about Vick's involvement in the dog fighting ring.

The "nothing to see here" just move along, if you see something here it's obviously because you hate Mike Vick because he's done nothing wrong.

Before this veers any further off course or draws attention from the mods, I will refrain from any further comments about Vick in this thread.

Vick isn't going to be charged with any wrongdoing by the police, and we don't know the circumstances around the party since we've heard more than one story. The league will investigate and take action if appropriate. Haters will hate, and I'll continue to respect the guy as much as I respect Tiger Woods and Ben Roethlisberger for failing to act like a decent human being when given the opportunity to do otherwise while acting in some capacity as a role model.

You're new, so I'll just say you're better off keeping assumptions to the topic at hand, rather than the other posters and leave it at that.

Vick isn't going to be charged with any wrongdoing by the police, and we don't know the circumstances around the party since we've heard more than one story. The league will investigate and take action if appropriate. Haters will hate, and I'll continue to respect the guy as much as I respect Tiger Woods and Ben Roethlisberger for failing to act like a decent human being when given the opportunity to do otherwise while acting in some capacity as a role model.

You're new, so I'll just say you're better off keeping assumptions to the topic at hand, rather than the other posters and leave it at that.

You respect a guy that was proven to run a dog fighting ring?

Ben, there's no proof of rape, but something doesn't add up.....and you still respect him?

Tiger is definitely a lesser foul and not illegal, but respect?

Has nothing to do with being a role model. Most normal people would be in jail for the first two, and most normal people would be on Elin's side.

Last edited:
You respect a guy that was proven to run a dog fighting ring?

Ben, there's no proof of rape, but something doesn't add up.....and you still respect him?

Tiger is definitely a lesser foul and not illegal, but respect?

Has nothing to do with being a role model. Most normal people would be in jail for the first two, and most normal people would be on Elin's side.

I agree, but then again that's because that's what I said in the post you quoted.

I won't comment about Vick since I said I wouldn't, and no I'm not new (just a different screen name) been around and posting in these forums for more than a few years.

My assumptions about you were in place before this current Vick thread.

As you said I'll leave it at that.

I won't comment about Vick since I said I wouldn't, and no I'm not new (just a different screen name) been around and posting in these forums for more than a few years.

My assumptions about you were in place before this current Vick thread.

As you said I'll leave it at that.

Ah ok, so you are just trolling, got it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)