Michael Vick could be in trouble AGAIN!!!!

Vick isn't going to be charged with any wrongdoing by the police, and we don't know the circumstances around the party since we've heard more than one story. The league will investigate and take action if appropriate. Haters will hate, and I'll continue to respect the guy as much as I respect Tiger Woods and Ben Roethlisberger for failing to act like a decent human being when given the opportunity to do otherwise while acting in some capacity as a role model.

The wording in this post is very strange. Are you saying you respect Michael Vick, Tiger Woods and Ben Roethlisberger? Or that you don't?

Sandra

I am not sure what is confusing.

I respect (stupid person) as much as I respect (other stupid people) for (reason).

The implication which clearly went over some heads is that I respect them very little.

I am not sure what is confusing.

I respect (stupid person) as much as I respect (other stupid people) for (reason).

The implication which clearly went over some heads is that I respect them very little.

Well I'm probably the shortest of the bunch so it's not difficult to go over my head. ;)

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)