2010 NBA Playoffs

Boston and Orlando met in a back-and-forth, twist-and-turn series last year.

Are this year's versions of the C's and Magic different from last year's versions, in any way?

Boston and Orlando met in a back-and-forth, twist-and-turn series last year.

Are this year's versions of the C's and Magic different from last year's versions, in any way?

They're both MUCH better, IMHO.

The Celtics were without KG, although Baby played great in that series.

The Magic were without Jameer Nelson, but Rafer Alston filled in an gave the C's fits at times.

Hedo Turkoglu KILLED the Celtics last year, but Vince Carter provides another problem.

Add it all up, and BOTH teams are better...........the Magic have been the best team in the NBA over the past two months, and the Celtics are playing the best they have all season, and are the healthiest they've been all season.

This SHOULD be a great series!!

So I'm sure you guys have heard the story about Delonte West sleeping with LeBron's mom...do you think it has any credibility to it?

So I'm sure you guys have heard the story about Delonte West sleeping with LeBron's mom?...

Actually, I hadn't, but Googling the terms:
sleeping LeBron "Delonte West " gloria,
finds 53,900 pages containing them all.

What you hear, of course, is the sound of the internet echo.

Last edited:
On ABC & ESPN Radio: Celtics vs. Magic, 3:30 ET / 12:30 PT​

1274027214.jpg

Celtics hold off the Magic to win the opener.

This was a role reversal- in last year's series opener, Orlando jumped out to the big lead and had to hold off a late Boston rally.

Don't get me wrong, it's great to win game 1, BUT the Celtics must do a better job at closing out games!!!

BTW, why is Jeff Van Gundy suddenly calling the Celtics the "prohibitive favorites" to win the championship?? :confused:

Don't get me wrong, it's great to win game 1, BUT the Celtics must do a better job at closing out games!!!

BTW, why is Jeff Van Gundy suddenly calling the Celtics the "prohibitive favorites" to win the championship?? :confused:

JVG is stupid, I have never liked him as a commentator. He says some of the dumbest things. I have always wondered how he ever got a chance to even coach let alone be on television as an announcer.

JVG is stupid, I have never liked him as a commentator. He says some of the dumbest things. I have always wondered how he ever got a chance to even coach let alone be on television as an announcer.

I agree.

Did you ever notice when Breen/Jackson/Van Gundy start a telecast, JVG looks straight ahead into the camera with the same goofy look (without smiling)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)