2010 NBA Playoffs

Suns-Lakers, game 1 of the WCF, tomorrow night at 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT on TNT.................................

Who'da thunk during the regular season that Marquis Daniels, Sheldon Williams and Nate Robinson would become regular DNP/CDs? Daniels was part of the eight man rotation for the first few months of the season averaging just over 20 minutes a game, playing well on defense and adequately on offense, Williams began the season as a backboard eater, averaging a bound every two minutes for about a month before fading into obscurity, and Robinson was supposed to out "Eddie House" Eddie House. The Celts feel at present that they can go with an eight man rotation, and maybe they can, but if Rondo or Ray Allen get injured, heaven help them because they don't have any piece or pieces to replace them with.

Last edited:
Who'da thunk during the regular season that Marquis Daniels, Sheldon Williams and Nate Robinson would become regular DNP/CDs?

Don't forget Michael Finley, he's also got splinters in his butt! ;)

The only bench players that are getting regular minutes are Sheed, Tony Allen and Baby.

I'm actually surprised Doc didn't dress Scalabrine for this series (maybe he still can?). IMO, they'll need the extra fouls from their bigs as the series progresses..........

OK, NOW we know Lebron was not playing well....

Supposedly right after game 4, it was found out by Lebron and team officials that Delonte West has been caring on a very 'physical affair' with Lebron's mom, Gloria James. Now, I really don't give a crap WHO sleeps with who, but if this is the case, this can kill a players concentration AND kill a trust between the teams top player and a supposedly trusted team mate.

There a TON of hits on google. GOD, I hope this is not true.

So I'm sure you guys have heard the story about Delonte West sleeping with LeBron's mom...do you think it has any credibility to it?

Shows how desperate people are to fill the void of info on why LeBron played poorly. People want to believe it, more salacious the better. :rolleyes:

Wait now.....you didn't say the say thing about Tiger...:confused: HOW do we know it is NOT true?

Give me a credible source. Until then, it's all fodder.

And in the Tiger scandal, go back to page 1 of that thread. I gave Tiger the benefit of the doubt, giving TMZ and the National Enquirer zero credit until a legitimit source came forward.

Wait now.....again, when the National Enquirer broke the story....EVERYONE in here was running with it.....

Not EVERYONE. Again, in the Tiger case, I reserved judgment UNTIL a credible source came through. I will do the same with the Gloria James rumor (which has even less credibility IMO). From my VERY FIRST post in the Tiger Woods Car Crash Thread...

First off, let's all hold off on the judgments. Tiger has been a model citizen his entire life and this incident is the first time he's ever made the news on a non-golf story.

Looks like Orlando is out.

The only question is do the Celtics play the Lakers or the Suns? Would love to see Nash and Stoudemire get to the finals together, but my money would be on the Lakers.

The Celtics and Suns had an epic finals a long time ago, but there is nothing like Lakers/Celtics!

Sandra

Looks like Orlando is out.

The only question is do the Celtics play the Lakers or the Suns? Would love to see Nash and Stoudemire get to the finals together, but my money would be on the Lakers.

The Celtics and Suns had an epic finals a long time ago, but there is nothing like Lakers/Celtics!

Sandra

Speaking of Orlando, what happened to this sites biggest fan?

Calipari's best attribute is his ability to recruit well. In the NBA, this is a non-factor.

And besides, didn't he coach a few years for the Nets? Wasn't he a complete bust at the pro level?
I can't really remember what kind of talent he had to work with in NJ. Keith Van Horn?? Wasn't Marbury there for part of the time??

Re: Gloria James rumor.....

I know this sounds ridiculous, but here goes: There is somebody that I know and trust who knows somebody on the "inside" who he trusts that says this rumor is true.

I still don't know if I believe it.

Re: Gloria James rumor.....

I know this sounds ridiculous, but here goes: There is somebody that I know and trust who knows somebody on the "inside" who he trusts that says this rumor is true.

I still don't know if I believe it.
Maybe the fact that no "major" news organizations have reported on this yet says something??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts