2010 NCAA Football Season

Did yall see that Wisc score run up? lol 83 to 20!! DAMN!!!! I'd hate to be Indiana in that game but that's what you have to do to have style points for voters, you can't do this nonsense of kneeing the ball with time left...SCORE!!!

Reminds me of BSu doing an onside kick with the lead over a pretty pathetic Idaho team. Good thing the voters don't actually watch any of the games; if they did, they would not be all that impressed by lots of the "top teams." :D

Q: When was the last time you saw "the Vest" run up the score on another team?
A: Never. He has some class.

Reminds me of BSu doing an onside kick with the lead over a pretty pathetic Idaho team. Good thing the voters don't actually watch any of the games; if they did, they would not be all that impressed by lots of the "top teams." :D

Q: When was the last time you saw "the Vest" run up the score on another team?
A: Never. He has some class.

yeah....last night was pretty pathetic. They were throwing TD passes with the game in the 56-to-something range and the 76-to-some range....

...but of course, instead of running the ball, they will throw out some pathetic "we need to run our offense" bullsh** spin. :rolleyes:

Wasn't Tech playing without their starting QB?

Yes, they were, but don't confuse anyone with facts. As a GT fan, I still have to say that Miami did play a very good game, although I wish that it had turned out differently. :D Am betting that the U will take the ACC this year.

They didn't have Nesbitt which yeah is their starting QB but it doesn't matter, his backup did better cause he can pass vs nesbitt is just a runner with that Option offense. GT is a very good team but coming off their loss to VT last week obviously came to Miami's advantage. Now you have VT coming off a win at UNC to match up against Miami next Sat... but I'm afraid the U will suffer the same fate as the TarHeels with a hungry Hokie Defense ready to pick off some INT's from either one of Miami's QB's.

Huh? GT played most of the game against VT without their starting QB as well. Surely, you must remember that he was hurt during that game and based on comments here, you probably relished his getting injured, too.

I liked the fighting at the end... funny! But I don't agree with the not being able to play first half of next game if they get ejected from the game and IMO Georgia started it regardless of who threw the punches.

That was a cheap shot (did you even see it?) and the player who started it should be banned, permanently. As to the rest, if they want to stop that kind of crap, they need to kick them off at the NCAA level, don't wait for the schools to take action, its recorded on video, for crying out loud.

With Utah getting manhandled by a crappy Notre dam team.. And Utah being the second best team in the MWC, does that move Boise over TCU ?

That was too funny, the 'great' Utah team getting taken for a ride by the Notre Chump whimpering Irish. So much for the BIG win that TCU had laid on Utah earlier and all that great competition that the bush league conferences bring to the table.

Oregon squeaks by California 15-13 ....
Who'da thought Oregon could play a game and only score 15 points ?

And TCU squeaking by San Diego St. 40-35

Will Boise State move back past TCU ?

From the lowlights on ESPN, looked like Oregon was lucky to escape with a win against that powerhouse Cal team. Same for TCU and SDSU, what a win. :)

BSu should not really rise in the ratings as they are playing such a weak schedule and will only continue to plummet even more, once their victory over the now 4-5 Oregon State is thrown into the picture. Their only "big win" was against the almost schizophrenic VT team, who seems to seek to play at one extreme or the other.

BTW, was talking to a neighbor and have figured out why ESPN is promoting the minor conference teams like they are. With the start-up of the BIG 10 Network and the SEC moving more to CBS in the future, they are losing the majors and will be featuring more of the lesser conferences as the current contracts expire. That seems to make sense and explains why they continue to push teams like BSu and Hawaii (one of the talking heads said they were one of the best teams in the country this year! :) ) Disney strikes again.

And the U was playing a true freshman in only his 2nd start. The U needed some help to have a chance at the ACC championship...but nope. We will beat VaTech next week and that loss to VA will come back to haunt them.

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

Miami will not beat VT next week... VT's nasty defense picked off Yates 5 times in yesterdays game and Yates is a better QB than Harris and Morris put together. VT should win this game with no problem and with the explosive offense VT has which is far better than what UVA has I'm sure they will put up several scores against them.

Yes, they were, but don't confuse anyone with facts. As a GT fan, I still have to say that Miami did play a very good game, although I wish that it had turned out differently. :D Am betting that the U will take the ACC this year.

Won't happen.... VT will win the ACC

Huh? GT played most of the game against VT without their starting QB as well. Surely, you must remember that he was hurt during that game and based on comments here, you probably relished his getting injured, too.
I know they lost their starting QB but his backup Washington was very very good and passes alot better and put up a hell of a fight against VT in that game. I don't like to see anyone get hurt in a game, that's a stupid comment to make. GT's best chance was through the air after VT put a stop against Nesbitt and that Option twice before he got hurt.. the Defense was dialed in at that point on it.

That was a cheap shot (did you even see it?) and the player who started it should be banned, permanently. As to the rest, if they want to stop that kind of crap, they need to kick them off at the NCAA level, don't wait for the schools to take action, its recorded on video, for crying out loud.

Yeah I saw it, and yeah it was a cheap shot but Georgia's players started it, and I don't believe they should be banned for it permanently nor do I think it should carry over to the next game. I guess that's your opinion and that's mine.

Miami will not beat VT next week... VT's nasty defense picked off Yates 5 times in yesterdays game and Yates is a better QB than Harris and Morris put together. VT should win this game with no problem and with the explosive offense VT has which is far better than what UVA has I'm sure they will put up several scores against them.

Judging by your prediction % so far this season I guess we can all safely assume Miami will win the ACC..

Judging by your prediction % so far this season I guess we can all safely assume Miami will win the ACC..

I've only made a few predictions and my % I think is higher than you think to the good. So far since starting 0-2 for VT I've been correctly picking its winner for the last 8 games soon to be 9.

No reasoning with you is there? Even in the face of the obvious. You obviously didn't watch enough of that game to know what went on.

I watched enough of it, and I know that a Auburn player had a good hit on Georgia's QB which was a legal and again "GOOD" hit, which the rest of the Georgia line didn't like thus when all hell nearly broke out who's bench was nearly cleared onto the field - GEORGIA's!!! Auburn's player 90 was even said by the guys calling the game on ESPN that it wasn't a bad hit and they didn't see it as a dirty shot. So there ya have it.. I watched it very well and saw Georgia's line come off onto the field while Auburns line didn't move they knew better. I can go with the ejection for the remainder of the game but not the start of the next game for the first half.

As you can see on this video, once 90 fell to the ground a Bull Dog player jumped right on him and into his face.... looked clearly to me that Georgia's players started it!

Last edited by a moderator:
TCU and BSU aren't going to BCS games. One of them will, but with three one loss Big Ten teams, LSU and Stanford, it won't happen.
Maybe they should make the Big East sit out

As you can see on this video, once 90 fell to the ground a Bull Dog player jumped right on him and into his face.... looked clearly to me that Georgia's players started it!

All this began when Fairley threw that cheap shot...which anybody with any football knowledge can see that it was. You can't even slap the QB in the head anymore, much less spear him in the back 3 seconds after the play ends. Even Gary Danielson, who's words you pick and choose to prove your point, clearly says in the video you post that Fairley had been hitting the QB late all day. Fairley's dirty play is what started all this. This guy is notorious for lifting and slamming QBs to the ground, holding his hands up to the Auburn fans for accolades, and not having the refs call a damn thing. Georgia wasn't letting him get by with it this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
TCU and BSU aren't going to BCS games. One of them will, but with three one loss Big Ten teams, LSU and Stanford, it won't happen.
Maybe they should make the Big East sit out

I fully agree with this.... Too many 1 loss teams that are much better than both and to be honest about the Big East the only team close enough to be something to talk about is Syracuse with a decent winning record. Still appears as if Wisconsin will play against VT in the Orange bowl if all holds as it is..and I think it will, that will be a awesome game would love to see that powerful offense of the badgers take on this nasty defense of the hokies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts