2010 NCAA Football Season

If Auburn and Oregon win their final game, will be interesting to see which team is hurt by the long lay off until the title game. Both teams rely on rhythm so much.

On a side note. I still say it is ridiculous to wait 5 sometimes 6 weeks to play a title game. What other sport does this??? The answer is none!!!

If Auburn and Oregon win their final game, will be interesting to see which team is hurt by the long lay off until the title game. Both teams rely on rhythm so much.

On a side note. I still say it is ridiculous to wait 5 sometimes 6 weeks to play a title game. What other sport does this??? The answer is none!!!

Don't the have a Championship game in thier conference ?

That game is usually the 2nd or 3rd week of December, thus making the Big game 3 or 4 weeks away.

Seems like everyone JUMPED on the Buckeye fans when we pointed out having to wait 50 days, YES it was 50 days, much different than 20-30 days.

What Crap by ESPN, they have 3 MAJOR channels, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU (seeing were talking College here), yet they cannot find anywhere to show the beginning of the BSU/Nevada game ?

6 minutes left in the first when it finally comes on.

First BREAK goes to Boise State, a fumble after a reception, they ruled was not, CLEARLY was and recovered by Nevada, unfortunately they Navada guy had stepped out of bounds just before getting to the ball, so appearantly it goes back to the Offense ?

What Crap by ESPN, they have 3 MAJOR channels, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU (seeing were talking College here), yet they cannot find anywhere to show the beginning of the BSU/Nevada game ?

6 minutes left in the first when it finally comes on.

So, should we blame ESPN because the Oregon game dragged on longer than originally expected?

No, they should have moved it to a channel we actually GET at the current time without a separate sub.
ESPNU would have worked nicely ..... (the BSU/Nevada game, that is)
I had the BSU/Nevada game on ESPN3. They actually started the game about 2 minutes before 10:30PM(at least that when the broadcast started on ESPN3).

Big time.......I could not believe it.....how he missed a cheap shot.....Boise played very well, just their kicker lost it for them...thats all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts