Friday
2:30 PM Auburn-Alabama CBS
7:00 PM Arizona-Oregon ESPN
10:15 PM Boise State-Nevada ESPN

Saturday
3:30 PM LSU-Arkansas CBS
7:30 PM Oregon State-Stanford Versus
8:00 PM Oklahoma-Oklahoma State ABC

Yes, I know which game I left out...for the second year in a row, I think. Sorry, gotta keep it real, and it just doesn't measure up this year. For those of you who will question one choice...Oregon State is better than Michigan, and Stanford is better than Ohio State. That's why.

Enjoy!

Sandra

Your joking right...While anything can happen in this game, I think if the game is not close, I really think he will not be back next year. He has a poor record against all "rival" games heck his record is bad against all big ten teams. Michigans AD has been pretty quiet about his future. I hope the Wolverines can pull of the upset in this game, but I dont see why he should be back. Its time to let him go and put a offer out to Jim Harbaugh!

Good luck getting Harbaugh to come .... entirely different type of team, RR has very few players that would fit Harbaugh's system, meaning several years getting BACK to where they use to be ... again.

Yes, I was joking, with my comment the first time around.

IF M wins, he should get a LIFETIME contract :)

I see Robinson keeping this a reasonably close game.

'

Why only OOC strength of schedule? Auburn by far plays a tougher overall schedule than Boise or TCU, even with it being relativity easy by SEC standards (all hard games at home with the exception of Bama and Miss State, and state).

Boise and TCU play one, MAYBE two tough games all year, whereas the Barn, and Oregon play several.
For instance, Auburn has played:
Miss State (much improved, and a solid top 25 team)
South Carolina (SEC east champ, and one of two teams to beat the defending national champs)
Arkansas (they can play with anyone at this point)
LSU (more than likely a BCS at large team)
Georgia (a down year, but the talent is still there)
Alabama (defending national champs, two losses. One to the SEC East champ, and one to a probable BCS Bowl team)

If Boise or TCU had that schedule week in and week out, we wouldnt be having the conversation that they should play for the Nat Champ.

This is what I've been saying about them for several years now.

This is what I've been saying about them for several years now.

Many of us have. Dont get me wrong, those teams have talent, and given a big game here or there, can get up for and beat anyone. See Utah vs Bama a few years ago. Upsets happen.

That said, one or two big OOC games a year, does not equate to what many big conference teams play IN conference most weeks. Its not even close, and to try to equate it is laughable IMO. Boise and TCU would simply not be having the success they have enjoyed if they played in a major conference. They would be the Miss State (at best) of the SEC. (insert teams of other major conferences where you wish)

Many of us have. Dont get me wrong, those teams have talent, and given a big game here or there, can get up for and beat anyone. See Utah vs Bama a few years ago. Upsets happen.

That said, one or two big OOC games a year, does not equate to what many big conference teams play IN conference most weeks. Its not even close, and to try to equate it is laughable IMO. Boise and TCU would simply not be having the success they have enjoyed if they played in a major conference. They would be the Miss State (at best) of the SEC. (insert teams of other major conferences where you wish)

I totally agree. The problem I see is that people and ESPECIALLY the media get all rapped up on that ONE LONE upset win....something that they pulled out their a$$! LOL! Like you said, ANYONE can literally beat anyone on any give day. I was hearing "The Heard" today and his comments were laughable. He thinks the simple statement of "they play in a weak conference" holds no water.

Let's look at the 4 undefeated teams Out-Of-Conference Schedules.
Oregon: New Mexico, Tennessee & Portland State.
Auburn: Arkansas St, Clemson, La-Monroe, & Chattanooga
TCU: Oregon St, Tenn Tech, Baylor & SMU.
Boise: Virginia Tech, Wyoming, Oregon St & Toledo.

Looks like TCU & Boise have played the tougher OOC schedule.

I think OOC strength of Schedule should be a BCS factor.

:haha That was a good one!

I agree.

I totally agree. The problem I see is that people and ESPECIALLY the media get all rapped up on that ONE LONE upset win....something that they pulled out their a$$! LOL! Like you said, ANYONE can literally beat anyone on any give day. I was hearing "The Heard" today and his comments were laughable. He thinks the simple statement of "they play in a weak conference" holds no water.

Colin does that type of stuff all the time.
He doesn't have to be accurate, just say something that will get him ratings, saying these things make people wonder what he'll say next ... thats why you listen.

I quit listening to him for awhile because of alot of the garbage , but come back to see what else he has to say that is so far off base it's laughable, therefore he STILL has ME listening, and he's doing his job, getting the ratings !

About to watch the Iron bowl! Roll Tife!!!!!!!

If I dont finish this post its because Cam Newton stole my lapt....

Must see games this weekend:

Friday
2:30 PM Auburn-Alabama CBS
7:00 PM Arizona-Oregon ESPN
10:15 PM Boise State-Nevada ESPN

Saturday
3:30 PM LSU-Arkansas CBS
7:30 PM Oregon State-Stanford Versus
8:00 PM Oklahoma-Oklahoma State ABC

Yes, I know which game I left out...for the second year in a row, I think. Sorry, gotta keep it real, and it just doesn't measure up this year. For those of you who will question one choice...Oregon State is better than Michigan, and Stanford is better than Ohio State. That's why.

Enjoy!

Sandra

You forgot Kentucky @ Tennessee. :D

Well, after we blew that lead, got to say go Auburn.

Like I told my brother in law (who is a barn fan) now he knows how we felt after the iron bowl last year! lol
great game. I would have loved to have spoiled it, but we didnt deserve it.

I do not care what Oregon has to done ...I am sorry, Auburn is #1 in my eyes. Auburn has pretty much beaten up a MUCH better SEC than Oregon has to the PAC-10.
being 1 or 2 makes no difference. I'd prefer Oregon as #1 so they can choose a crazier jersey combo for the title game anyway

msmith198025 said:
Well, after we blew that lead, got to say go Auburn.

Like I told my brother in law (who is a barn fan) now he knows how we felt after the iron bowl last year! lol
great game. I would have loved to have spoiled it, but we didnt deserve it.

Funny how the first half went Auburn last year and Bama this year. Almost identical!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)