2010 NCAA Football Season

Another dogfight between LSU and Ole Miss. Amazes me how Nutt can get his teams up against LSU no what either teams' records are. Luckily Miles played the clock right this game, and LSU came out on top this time. And kudos to Jordan Jefferson who played like a real college QB today.

Next stop Fayetteville. Hope my heart holds out! :)

Yeah two really good SEC games yesterday, when I was quite honestly expecting blowouts in the LSU game for sure, and would not have been surprised in the Arkansas game.
Feel worn out this morning. lol

I was at the game with the 100 foot HDtv screen at my disposal and Hokie fans on both my left and right...they admittedly saw and said the same. In fact, the quote was "we were VERY LUCKY in alotta of calls."

I really don't care if you were there, I could use the same excuse for us in the BSU game since "I WAS THERE" that we had some bad calls on VT but that's how the game ended and I have a 62" HDTV here and saw the same things you did and had other VT fans here watching and nobody saw any bad calls.. looked pretty fair to me and you should be proud that Miami played a good game all cept for Morris whom seems to be learning the ways of Harris and his Int happy arms. And I still hope to see Miami do good cause they do represent the ACC so I'd like to see them win their bowl game.

Also nice stat that after 6 turn overs your NOT going to win and not one of them was questionable!
Miami had six turnovers, its most since Nov. 13, 1999 -- also against Virginia Tech.

Last edited:
Did anyone else watch that FSU vs Maryland game last night?? Now Salsa ya wanna talk about Ref's and screwing a team.... this is even worse than the Ref's screwing VT in last years GT game cause it was shown so clear you could see it on a 7" black and white fuzzy screen with rabbit ears!!!! FSU got a major break on field position and was able to score off it quickly thus helping them beat Maryland when a INT call should have been called back when the ball bounced off the ground. It was so clear that the guys calling the game came back after several plays to make their stand on it. If I was Maryland I'd file a protest with the ACC and NCAA on this cause they were clearly screwed big time.

Yeah two really good SEC games yesterday, when I was quite honestly expecting blowouts in the LSU game for sure, and would not have been surprised in the Arkansas game.
Feel worn out this morning. lol
LSU and Ole Miss play each other like Alabama and Auburn do. You can throw out everything that's happened earlier in the season. Rarely is that game a blow out.

I felt for Mississippi State last night. They had their chances obviously, but they were rolling in that first OT when the ball got knocked through the endzone for a touchback. What a bummer.

I'm looking forward to next week...Alabama/Auburn and LSU/Arkansas...college football like it's meant to be played.

IMHO, LSU/Arkansas is for a BCS at-large spot.
For LSU possibly, they'd be a one loss SEC team. But if LSU, Arkansas, and Alabama were all to finish with 2 losses, I'm not so sure who, if any, would be selected as a BCS at-large. Either way, it will be a game with huge implications this year. Hope LSU shows up on both sides of the ball, or it could be a long day in Little Rock.

BCS polls out.. and they didn't move much. Kinda surprised me big time that Nebraska didn't fall any farther than they did to 15th. BSU still behind TCU, and honestly even if they do beat Nevada I don't feel they should be passing TCU.

I honestly look for ark to light up LSU....sorry bud.....I know yall beat us, but I just do not see this as a good matchup for yall, and miles luck has to run out.

The South Carolina Gamecocks (My USC:D) are coming off a blowout win over Troy (69-24). South Carolina features a 1,000+yard rusher in Marcus Lattimore and a 1,000+ yard receiver in Alshon Jeffery. It's the first time in school history that South Carolina has had a 1,000 yard rusher and receiver in the same season. South Carolina will travel to Clemson on Saturday, November 27, for a 7 p.m. match up. The game will be televised on ESPN2. If you remember Clemson played well against #2 Auburn only to lose in overtime. (27-24) South Carolina will face the SEC Western Division Champion Auburn for the second time this season on Saturday, December 4 in Atlanta for the SEC championship. If Lattimore and Jeffery can stay healthy the Auburn game should prove to be interesting.

LSU and Ole Miss play each other like Alabama and Auburn do. You can throw out everything that's happened earlier in the season. Rarely is that game a blow out.

I felt for Mississippi State last night. They had their chances obviously, but they were rolling in that first OT when the ball got knocked through the endzone for a touchback. What a bummer.

I'm looking forward to next week...Alabama/Auburn and LSU/Arkansas...college football like it's meant to be played.

Quite a shake up in the BcS if Bama and Arkansas should win next week.
Quitwe possible that , that could happen.

The South Carolina Gamecocks (My USC:D) are coming off a blowout win over Troy (69-24). South Carolina features a 1,000+yard rusher in Marcus Lattimore and a 1,000+ yard receiver in Alshon Jeffery. It's the first time in school history that South Carolina has had a 1,000 yard rusher and receiver in the same season. South Carolina will travel to Clemson on Saturday, November 27, for a 7 p.m. match up. The game will be televised on ESPN2. If you remember Clemson played well against #2 Auburn only to lose in overtime. (27-24) South Carolina will face the SEC Western Division Champion Auburn for the second time this season on Saturday, December 4 in Atlanta for the SEC championship. If Lattimore and Jeffery can stay healthy the Auburn game should prove to be interesting.

Lattimore is a beast, he'll be moving on to play on Sundays someday and possibly a Heisman as well on his way.!

Michigan vs. Ohio State: the Wolverines win this one!!! No, not the game---they will most likely lose by 20-points---but rather a moral victory when we run Rich Rod out-of-town. :)

It has been a miserable 3-years...and it will take a few more to unscrew his mess. :(

Goosfraba...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)