2010 NCAA Football Season

These refs are horrible!!! A clear as day TACKLE of an defensive lineman that should have been a hold.....leads to a TD! Just f#%?ing awful refs today. The U have had two players taken the lockerroom due to dirty bullsh%@ chop blocking!!!!!

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

Which other teams? Have you seen the schedules of some of the automatic qualifiers? The ACC has been a joke this year, and the Big East isn't too stellar either. The Big 12 has long been known to have 2 or 3 good teams with a lot of filler, the Pac10 ever worse. The Big Ten and SEC are probably the only conferences with more top to bottom consistency leading to more strong matchups within a season.

The Big12 has 4 teams that can beat any team in the Big10. The Big 10 is feeling its oats this year, heck they had a winning (4-3) bowl season. The first since 2002.:D

These refs are horrible!!! A clear as day TACKLE of an defensive lineman that should have been a hold.....leads to a TD! Just f#%?ing awful refs today. The U have had two players taken the lockerroom due to dirty bullsh%@ chop blocking!!!!!

Make that a THIRD PLAYER taken off the field due to a chop block ....this time....on the kickoff.

Dissapointated to see VaTech in ACC Title game. Same old Hokies- it gets boring after a while (this is why I was excited when Ga Tech won the division last year)

The U has done everything they can to give VaTech the game.....5 TOs...dropped WIDE open catches...ref help.

Maybe it's a response to the UGLY uniforms they are wearing .... hope they don't wear them again.
When I saw the highlights, I thought VA Tech were in the UGLY uni's and Miami was in the white, then I did a double take.

Are you serious salsa??? The refs called a good game and Vt had a few penalties and they called them fairly.... its all about the HOKIES!!! On to the ACC CG!!! GO HOKIES!!!

Dissapointated to see VaTech in ACC Title game. Same old Hokies- it gets boring after a while (this is why I was excited when Ga Tech won the division last year)

Dissapointed?? really?? They are undefeated in Conf play.... no matter which QB played for Miami they were doomed from the Int happy VT Defense.. Hosley #1 in the country!! VT played a damn good game as did Miami cept for Morris whom is following in Harris's footsteps with the INT's

The U has done everything they can to give VaTech the game.....5 TOs...dropped WIDE open catches...ref help.

That's part of the game but I didn't see any bad Ref calls.... the game callers didn't even say anything about any bad calls... alot of big hits but that's the game and it was to be expected in this game. I wish Miami all the luck in the future and hope they win their bowl game... I sure hope you wish VT luck from here on out to show some ACC respect.

Here's hoping VaTech vs. whoever wins the ACC Atlantic is a watchable conference title game, not a borefest.

At least the Hokies have a decent offense.

Are you serious salsa??? The refs called a good game and Vt had a few penalties and they called them fairly.... its all about the HOKIES!!! On to the ACC CG!!! GO HOKIES!!!

I was at the game with the 100 foot HDtv screen at my disposal and Hokie fans on both my left and right...they admittedly saw and said the same. In fact, the quote was "we were VERY LUCKY in alotta of calls."

That's part of the game but I didn't see any bad Ref calls.... the game callers didn't even say anything about any bad calls... alot of big hits but that's the game and it was to be expected in this game. I wish Miami all the luck in the future and hope they win their bowl game... I sure hope you wish VT luck from here on out to show some ACC respect.

Sorry....everything was replayed over the big screen over and over and you CLEARLY hear the angst in The U fans and signs of relief the Hokies fans.

I am noth the kind that hope the others do well just because they were in the conference.....I don't do the ' let's hope my enemy all year does well just because they have a higher bowl.....'

Sorry.....

Another dogfight between LSU and Ole Miss. Amazes me how Nutt can get his teams up against LSU no what either teams' records are. Luckily Miles played the clock right this game, and LSU came out on top this time. And kudos to Jordan Jefferson who played like a real college QB today.

Next stop Fayetteville. Hope my heart holds out! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts