2010 NCAA Football Season

Big 10 already rethinking the names, apparently the alumni have given these names two thumbs down.
Interesting tidbit - Big Ten is playing the SEC in 4 bowl games this year. In the past 5 seasons the Big Ten has defeated the SEC in more bowl games than not. 7-5 I believe. (I could be off by a digit). The record would be better if it weren't for that "Evil School From The South".

Hmm while that is a little funny, the ACC has the Coastal and the Atlantic.... the Big 10 or whatever is in question and yeah I think Who and Cares fits good... ;)
Nah, it was alot funny!!!! :D
But yes, the names the big 10 picked were bad. Hopefully they change it.
I for one hope the change it, when it comes to conference supremacy, Its the SEC and the Big whatever. I simply pay more attention to them I guess out of the conferences aside from mine.

Nah, it was alot funny!!!! :D
But yes, the names the big 10 picked were bad. Hopefully they change it.
I for one hope the change it, when it comes to conference supremacy, Its the SEC and the Big whatever. I simply pay more attention to them I guess out of the conferences aside from mine.

You REALLY think the SEC was supreme this year ?

Well the Big12 is down, The Big Ten had a big year, The Pac10 had Oregon and Stanford and the ACC joined the big east. So It was really between the SEC and Big Ten this year. It sucks they beat themselves up so much to miss out on the title game, given to the weaker pac 10.

Well the Big12 is down, The Big Ten had a big year, The Pac10 had Oregon and Stanford and the ACC joined the big east. So It was really between the SEC and Big Ten this year. It sucks they beat themselves up so much to miss out on the title game, given to the weaker pac 10.
Last I checked, Auburn was in the SEC ....

I think the only two conferences that could make a legitimate claim to it this year are the SEC and the Big Ten. Yes, Oregon is in the title game (against a SEC team I might add), but the rest of the conference is lacking.
Of the two I mentioned, call me biased, but I think the SEC is the best, it is close though.

I don't feel this way, Why should Oregon be left out ?

They are a very good team, maybe even the best, but they had a much easier road to the NCG than teams in the Big Ten or SEC was his point (I think, and agree if so)

Of course you wouldn't care, it's not a conference that you have any affiliation with.

I do care somewhat since I'm a big fan of the sport... the current names are beyond stupid and some what of a kick in the face towards a few teams depending on which side they are on.

Doesnt negate his point, and is why many of us continue to crow about conference supremacy year after year.

Your conference had 1 team with less than 2 losses.

Now your gonna tell me how 4-5 teams could beat anyone in any other conference.................................................................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts