2010 NCAA Football Season

Honestly, the division names seem completely arbitrary.

They should have named them "The One That Ohio State Will Win Every Year" and "Who Cares, We're Going To The Outback Bowl."

Honestly, the division names seem completely arbitrary.

They should have named them "The One That Ohio State Will Win Every Year" and "Who Cares, We're Going To The Outback Bowl."

OR, "The one that sends Ohio State to yet another Whoopin by the SEC" and "Who Cares, We're Going To The Outback Bowl.":D

OR, "The one that sends Ohio State to yet another Whoopin by the SEC" and "Who Cares, We're Going To The Outback Bowl.":D

Wait a minute there, had Auburn QB been found guilty, they would not have been in the MNC game and it would have been OREGON (Pac 10) and Someone else from a conference other than the SEC .... Quite possibly TCU :D

Personally, I doubt they would have let TCU in it, but who was the next team in line, SWtanford/Wisconsin ???

The SEC does NOT (even though many of you think otherwise) have an AUTOMATIC bid to the MNC game.

A quick look at the end standings and it shows that it would have been either of them listed above and Ohio State and Oklahoma were higher than the next SEC school.
So had Auburn been disqualified, the SEC would have been OUT this year.

Wait a minute there, had Auburn QB been found guilty, they would not have been in the MNC game and it would have been OREGON (Pac 10) and Someone else from a conference other than the SEC .... Quite possibly TCU :D

Personally, I doubt they would have let TCU in it, but who was the next team in line, Wisconsin/ Stanford ???

The SEC does NOT (even though many of you think otherwise) have an AUTOMATIC bid to the MNC game.

Apparently neither does Ohio State. (Auburn vs Oregon) :D

I was referring to a Conference, btw, the Bucks would have made it again before a SEC school would have.
As it turns out, the Bucks are playing THAT same SEC team that was next in line !

I was referring to a Conference, btw, the Bucks would have made it again before a SEC school would have.
As it turns out, the Bucks are playing THAT same SEC team that was next in line !

If, but, what, didnt. ;)
Hell, even us, a three loss bama team, beat that Arakansas team yall play. Better show up

If, but, what, didnt. ;)
Hell, even us, a three loss bama team, beat that Arakansas team yall play. Better show up

Says a guy who's team is going to a NON BcS game ....

I believe there are 3 teams that have gone to the MOST BcS games, USC is one of them, but that will be lacking in the next few years,Ohio State I believe is the other one, can't remember the third team.... I'll have to look it up, it could be Bama, but I don't remember.

edit:
I found it, Ohio State has gone to the most (9) followed by Oklahoma (8), USC (7), Florida (6) FSU (6) ......
Bama has only gone to 3 BcS games .....

FWIW the Bucks are 5-3 in BcS games.

Objective here, if you can't play for the MNC , at least be good enough to get to a BcS game.

Last edited:
We have gone to three BCS games and won one NC out of them. Not bad IMO. Justify it all you want, no matter how you measure it, by bowl wins or appearances (bama wins there), NC wins (bama beats you there as well), and if you want to go your record against our conference, well we know how that works out.

Not shocked that we have not been to more. In the recent past we have been hampered by probation and scholarship losses of our own doing. Since we got all of that more or less behind us, the past 4 years, we have been to two BCS games, and won one NC. Contended this year, but most true Bama fans knew we wouldnt win it all again. Figured we would get to a BCS game, but it wasnt in the cards.

Last edited:
Objective here, if you can't play for the MNC , at least be good enough to get to a BcS game.
Be good enough to get to a BCS game? In the format we have, its not all on how good you are in reference to if you get to a BCS game. If so, the Big East as a conference would be staying home. ;)

I no longer give excuses, you all find them yourselves.
All I have to do is wait for your post.

But you have in the past. I may be mistaken, but I am pretty sure that you are one that has used the weather excuse, on this thread. :)

Just picking with you of course.

We have gone to three BCS games and won one NC out of them. Not bad IMO. Justify it all you want, no matter how you measure it, by bowl wins or appearances (bama wins there), NC wins (bama beats you there as well), and if you want to go your record against our conference, well we know how that works out.

Sat what ? you've been to 3 BcS games and won ONE ... how is that more than the Buckeyes ?
Bucks have ONE NC win. same as Bama. Bucks have been to more MNC games than Bama and WON more BCS games than Bama.

Not shocked that we have not been to more. In the recent past we have been hampered by probation and scholarship losses of our own doing. Since we got all of that more or less behind us, the past 4 years, we have been to two BCS games, and won one NC. Contended this year, but most true Bama fans knew we wouldnt win it all again. Figured we would get to a BCS game, but it wasnt in the cards.

Hey, when yall finally get at least even in the overall win loss record in bowl games give me a call :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts