Must see games this weekend:

12:00 PM Georgia-South Carolina ESPN 2
3:30 PM Michigan-Notre Dame NBC
3:30 PM Miami (FL)-Ohio State ESPN
7:00 PM Penn State-Alabama ESPN
10:30 PM Virginia-USC Fox Sports Net

Enjoy!

Sandra

Looking forward to the last 3 games on your list, Pulling hard for UVA to upset USC at home!!! Miami over OSU and Penn over bama would be great!!

Ok....but I STILL feel they do not deserve it because of lack of competition. Because then you have Miami, FSU, OSU TX and OU would be more deserving of a BCS championship than an undefeated Boise State, TCU and Utah...even with two loses because of their much tougher record.

The thing has always been....to reward the best records to the teams with the toughest competition. Now just because the you go undefeated you DESERVE to be in the championship game....even if you played inferior competition?

Sorry....I disagree.

I said it was a dream scenario and most likely won't happen (especially PSU over Bama). What you're not seeing is the logic in the pattern where a pure computer (with no human input) would have them ranked because of the head-to-heads. Mainly, I can't stand the BCS and anything that aggravates them is enjoyable. I was just as disgusted with Nebraska in the big game a few years ago when everyone agreed they didn't belong (except the BCS of course).

I said it was a dream scenario and most likely won't happen (especially PSU over Bama). What you're not seeing is the logic in the pattern where a pure computer (with no human input) would have them ranked because of the head-to-heads. Mainly, I can't stand the BCS and anything that aggravates them is enjoyable. I was just as disgusted with Nebraska in the big game a few years ago when everyone agreed they didn't belong (except the BCS of course).

I gotcha! And I agree....the ONLY way we will ever get to a football playoff is by breaking the system.

Looking forward to the last 3 games on your list, Pulling hard for UVA to upset USC at home!!! Miami over OSU and Penn over bama would be great!!

Of course I am watching the UGA/SC game first. Then on to the OSU/MIA game followed by ALA/PSU.

I want UGA, OSU and ALA to win.

One game I won't watch is ND/Mich.

ALA should easily take out PSU. The constant roar of 101K in Tuscaloosa will send the Fr. QB back to High School. Putting him against that Defense should be deemed cruel and unusual.

Of course I am watching the UGA/SC game first.

Ya know, I'm sure ya won't agree but I see SC winning this game. I think not having Green will hurt UGA and the amount of playmakers that SC had in that Southern Miss game was just - wow!!

I'm going to pull for the upsets, I love to watch those polls get shaken up like one of those magic 8 balls! :D

The big 12, (all offense no defense?), has 4 running backs that will perform better than last year's Heisman winner.:D

Ya know, I'm sure ya won't agree but I see SC winning this game. I think not having Green will hurt UGA and the amount of playmakers that SC had in that Southern Miss game was just - wow!!

I'm going to pull for the upsets, I love to watch those polls get shaken up like one of those magic 8 balls! :D

I am a huge fan but a realist. This game will be tough without Green. Its going to hinge on Aaron Murray's play an QB. Getting Washaun Ealey back at RB will help them big time. Caleb King has never lived up to his rating.

Marshall is TAKEN it to # 23 West Virginia .

21-6 starting the 4th.

Maybe the Buckeyes aren't so bad after all. :D
Then again... :D I think WV was going through Buckeye withdrawals and totally overlooked Marshall, but kudos to Marshall anyway. They came to play, had it in the bag, then fumbled it away. WV should've never had the opportunity to come back.

If I were betting, I'd keep my money away from both this and the Bama game. Still a little too early in the season.

I don't bet on games at all! I think that unless you can personally insure that you can HELP the team you want to win....it is really no different than the lottery.

I am confident about my teams....but I am happier with my money in my pocket.;)

I thank the PSU/'Bama game is worse. If I was a betting man, there is NO WAY I would bet on a team that had a freshman starting for the 1st time at the stadium of the #1 team in the country.....

Center Ice Screw up

GREAT baseball read about Cuba and their plans on stopping defections

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)