2010 NCAA Football Season

I won't be betting, but if I was I'd take OSU straight up and Miami with the points.....should be a fun day. :)

The game will be decided at the lines...the trenches. IF Miami forces the offense to throw more than run....Miami will win. IF The U cannot stop the run, the Buckeyes will win.

That simple.

The game will be decided at the lines...the trenches. IF Miami forces the offense to throw more than run....Miami will win. IF The U cannot stop the run, the Buckeyes will win.

That simple.

We will also see who can handle the weather today. It is supposed to be a pretty good rain coming in right about game time.

Florida Atlantic has a home game today against Michigan State in Detroit. You think the home game would be a little bit closer to Florida.

Florida Atlantic has a home game today against Michigan State in Detroit. You think the home game would be a little bit closer to Florida.
It's like all the southern and western teams having home field advantage for the bowls. Hell, I would like to see some of the bowl games played up north...Lambeau Field and venues in Canada (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal) would be ideal for football.

riffjim4069 said:
It's like all the southern and western teams having home field advantage for the bowls. Hell, I would like to see some of the bowl games played up north...Lambeau Field and venues in Canada (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal) would be ideal for football.

Found out that FAU moved the game to Ford Field to earn money for their new stadium that is a year behind schedule.

Best of luck to FAU (and Florida International for that matter), but I just don't see how these schools will ever compete with the big three Florida schools...even with the likes of Schnellenberg, Thomas, etc.

They will eventually. The FIU team is getting better but they have a tough road ahead of them. They have to compete with UF, FSU, The U and USF for some of the best talent in the entire country. That is the only real thing that can slow those programs down. Those schools are starting to get the alumni(FIU has approx. 40,000 students) and it has only been established since 1965. It will take time. FAU, has the same issues, but they are a little smaller, somewhere around 28,000 students and established in '61.

Judging by the last half of this football game, looks like FLA is going to switch from the spread to I-Formation ball. However not Power-I football.. Speed-I football for sure.

Wow GaTech Defending ACC Champs losing to KANSAS?

VTech having struggles against James Madison?

The Old Ball coach and his Game Cocks Destroy GA?

What a day so far.

What a day is right! It has been POURING in Miami for about 2 hours and I have been losing my satellite signal on and off ALL afternoon!!!!!!

Oh....good, it just came back during the National Anthem. Cross your fingers!

They will eventually. The FIU team is getting better but they have a tough road ahead of them. They have to compete with UF, FSU, The U and USF for some of the best talent in the entire country. That is the only real thing that can slow those programs down. Those schools are starting to get the alumni(FIU has approx. 40,000 students) and it has only been established since 1965. It will take time. FAU, has the same issues, but they are a little smaller, somewhere around 28,000 students and established in '61.
I'm well familiar with FAU since my nephew is on their football operations staff. Although FAU will likely be playing in Ann Arbor (2012) I just don't see them competing in-state against Florida, FSU and Miami...even though the team is doing all the right things to build a national program (no surprise they played against Michigan State today).

What a day is right! It has been POURING in Miami for about 2 hours and I have been losing my satellite signal on and off ALL afternoon!!!!!!

Oh....good, it just came back during the National Anthem. Cross your fingers!

You should dump the satellite and get Cable. You will not regret it.

Center Ice Screw up

GREAT baseball read about Cuba and their plans on stopping defections

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts