2010 NCAA Football Season

Well....at the half....alot of fortunate bounces for Ohio State. Ball batted into a defenders hands for an INT, ball thrown right at the defender for an INT and ball goes through a WR hands for an INT. The U's defense has played well considering the average start for the Buckeyes have been on the U's side of the field. The U has had their chance....overthrown TD pass and a wide open field for a dropped passed to a RB.

Miami is playing with Ohio State.....all things being equal, it would be tied at 7 or 7-0 Ohio State at the half.:(:(:(:(

Well....at the half....alot of fortunate bounces for Ohio State. Ball batted into a defenders hands for an INT, ball thrown right at the defender for an INT and ball goes through a WR hands for an INT. The U's defense has played well considering the average start for the Buckeyes have been on the U's side of the field. The U has had their chance....overthrown TD pass and a wide open field for a dropped passed to a RB.

Miami is playing with Ohio State.....all things being equal, it would be tied at 7 or 7-0 Ohio State at the half.:(:(:(:(

Excuse me? "Fortnate bounces" for tOSU?!!!!! What game have YOU been watching? The only reason we're not beating you by about 6 TD's is that special teams stud (Josh Cribbs lookalike) on Miami. Otherwise, we're completely dominating this game, both on offense and defense.

PS. Anymore further comparisons between Terrelle Pryor and Jacori Harris needs to stop NOW. I'm pretty sure the Juniors seperated themselves today. And the dude head and shoulders over the other wears #2, not #12!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!

33-13 OSU.

Now I'll be biting my nails for the remainder of the game as the playcalling will go to "Tressel Ball", ie. conservative offense and soft/prevent/conservative defense. Ugh...

Excuse me? "Fortnate bounces" for tOSU?!!!!! What game have YOU been watching? The only reason we're not beating you by about 6 TD's is that special teams stud (Josh Cribbs lookalike) on Miami. Otherwise, we're completely dominating this game, both on offense and defense.

PS. Anymore further comparisons between Terrelle Pryor and Jacori Harris needs to stop NOW. I'm pretty sure the Juniors seperated themselves today. And the dude head and shoulders over the other wears #2, not #12!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!
I can only assume Salsa's cable is still out. Anyway, I can't stand OSU, but I loved that interception and nearly 70+ yard return. The BuckNuts smell blood.

I can only assume Salsa's cable is still out. Anyway, I can't stand OSU, but I loved that interception and nearly 70+ yard return. The BuckNuts smell blood.

By a big time, 288lb Defensive End who could've gone pro, but came back for his Senior year. Hat's off to Cameron Heyward. He's having a monster game!!!

WOW! Big Time hitters on the OSU defense! Woah! Bone crushing blows!

EDIT: Blocked Field Goal!!!

Take away the two kickoff special team TD's by Miami, and the Bucks defense has given up 3 points!!!!

I can't wait to hear DVR's excuses. I thought Miami was supposed to "blow out" OSU?! LMAO!!! NOT IN OUR HOUSE! WELCOME TO THE BIG TEN Miami!!!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!

How are they completely dominating when they have only 25 more yards than Miami?

Ballgame.

OSU 36
Miami 24

For the casual box score reader, this game might appear a lot closer than it actually was. A complete domination by OSU! Wow!

That should hush the doubters for a little bit.

mmmm boy! How 'bout dem Hokies?

You ain't kidding... I just got home, I was at that game..... I'm still in shock!! I drove back with this blank wet look on my face like WTF just happened... :facepalm

I'm telling you guys, it hurts alot being a VT fan right now.... alot!! Now I know how Michigan fans felt 3 years ago!!!! It rained so damn hard during that game that half that went were unprepared since they were calling for mostly cloudy with maybe showers... hell no it poured down the whole damn game!!! :rant:

Ohh well.... I'll still support my team, maybe after they fire the O-cord and slap the team around some we might win a few this year. :rolleyes:

Michigan holds on to win despite blowing a 14-point halftime lead at the hands of Rich Rodriguez. Apparently Coach Rod hasn't learned that most teams "adjust" their strategy and tactics at halftime. Go figure!

Had me throwing things at the tv again...

This year is shaping up to be JUST like last year. Here we go again....

You ain't kidding... I just got home, I was at that game..... I'm still in shock!! I drove back with this blank wet look on my face like WTF just happened... :facepalm

I'm telling you guys, it hurts alot being a VT fan right now.... alot!! Now I know how Michigan fans felt 3 years ago!!!! It rained so damn hard during that game that half that went were unprepared since they were calling for mostly cloudy with maybe showers... hell no it poured down the whole damn game!!! :rant:

Ohh well.... I'll still support my team, maybe after they fire the O-cord and slap the team around some we might win a few this year. :rolleyes:

No you don't...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)