2010 NCAA Football Season

You ain't kidding... I just got home, I was at that game..... I'm still in shock!! I drove back with this blank wet look on my face like WTF just happened... :facepalm

I'm telling you guys, it hurts alot being a VT fan right now.... alot!! Now I know how Michigan fans felt 3 years ago!!!! It rained so damn hard during that game that half that went were unprepared since they were calling for mostly cloudy with maybe showers... hell no it poured down the whole damn game!!! :rant:

Ohh well.... I'll still support my team, maybe after they fire the O-cord and slap the team around some we might win a few this year. :rolleyes:
I've hired quite a few VT grads over the years, and have several friends who make the drive down to Blacksburg for the home games, but I've never cared for VT even though I have spent much of my life in VA. Regardless, I know exactly how you feel...

Nice win for the Bucks today.

D* was VERY good, only giving Miami 1 TD.

Offense played well except for the stupid Tressel PLAY # 1 ... Up the middle.
It's SOOOOO predictable, Ohio State may as well play with only 2nd and 3rd downs.

Nice win for the Bucks today.

D* was VERY good, only giving Miami 1 TD.

Offense played well except for the stupid Tressel PLAY # 1 ... Up the middle.
It's SOOOOO predictable, Ohio State may as well play with only 2nd and 3rd downs.

Ohio State defense did the ole "bend but not break". They played mistake free football and they won.

Ohio State defense did the ole "bend but not break". They played mistake free football and they won.

The Prevent D* sux that they end up playing late.
But they were tough when they had to be ....

I'm not sure why Miami didn't throw to the guy over the middle ALL DAY long, he was open in the zone on EVERY down.
They threw it to him many times and he dropped a few, but they should have kept going to him.

I'm not sure why Miami didn't throw to the guy over the middle ALL DAY long, he was open in the zone on EVERY down.
They threw it to him many times and he dropped a few, but they should have kept going to him.

The problem all day was the short field Ohio State on offense every time. The average start for the Buckeyes was their 48. Not gonna win when that happens.

Remember on the first or second drive by Miami and they DID throw down the middle and the receiver got absolutely slaughtered? The Miami guy was down for a good few minutes, but eventually walked off. The Buckeyes made it be known early on that no pass in the middle would be had without getting smashed.

Both "D" were very sloppy. Like I said, take away the returns and the interceptions....you might have a 10-3 or 10-6 games. But INTs ...AND return yards are part of the game.

You just don't want to give the Bucks ANY credit do you.

Take away this or that and we'd have a 10-3 game .....

Yup, take away your 2 returns for TD's and it's a 7 point output for your offense.

It's not the Bucks fault your guys couldn't catch the ball and secure it, although they did get POPPED quite a few times, maybe thats why they could not hang on to it.

Oklahoma's home win streak is up to 32.

They haven't lost in Norman since I was a high school senior!

It's going to take a superlative effort to end that streak... if it happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts