2010 NCAA Football Season

Pretty good game going here with SMU leading TCU 17-14 in the 3rd.

21-17 TCU now.

Well, TCU is pulling away now at the start of the 4th.

Last edited:
What did he do...? I saw the entire game and he was properly called for roughing the passer. I did not see anything else.:confused:

You didn't see the late hit and following cheap shot he took when the opponent had his back to him? ESPN only replayed it about 5 times. He did not do it accidentally and you can bet the ACC will be taking it up this weekend if they haven't already. The coaches will most likely deal with it before then, though.

You didn't see the late hit and following cheap shot he took when the opponent had his back to him? ESPN only replayed it about 5 times. He did not do it accidentally and you can bet the ACC will be taking it up this weekend if they haven't already. The coaches will most likely deal with it before then, though.

Dude, the late hit when? The only late hit they showed alot was this kid that had hit helmet off FOR PITT and cracked someone from behind and they gave him a 15 yard penalty for that. They showed the Miami player tackling a guy way out of bounds, but the announcers easily stated that it was more momentum taking hime down with the player or getting feet tangle more an intentional late hit.

LMAO!! The ENTIRE Big 10 playing a bunch of cupcakes today....! Even the Big Ten marks like Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso could not spin the fact that the schedule they have today is awful. They made a huge stink about the fact that IF you have at least 9 games, you should play 9 conference games OR make your out of conference games against tougher teams.

LMAO!! The ENTIRE Big 10 playing a bunch of cupcakes today....! Even the Big Ten marks like Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso could not spin the fact that the schedule they have today is awful. They made a huge stink about the fact that IF you have at least 9 games, you should play 9 conference games OR make your out of conference games against tougher teams.
No doubt - it's a powderpuff schedule. However, I just wanted to say the Denard Robinson is a man amongst boys out there - the kid has wheels.

REALLY ?????

Is that what Purdue is thinking at the moment ?

Toledo 17
Purdue 0 at the half

He's hurt at the moment, but doesn't look all that bad at the moment.
They have the game in had , so I doubt you'll see him again today.
I liked the fact RR finally brought in Forcier, but the offense is in trouble without Robinson. The defense is still in big trouble. I cannot recall seeing UofM field such fundamentally sloppy defenses prior to RR's arrival.

I liked the fact RR finally brought in Forcier, but the offense is in trouble without Robinson. The defense is still in big trouble. I cannot recall seeing UofM field such fundamentally sloppy defenses prior to RR's arrival.

It was .... maybe not as bad, but it was on the decline before RR got there.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding ....
Toledo Rockets are on the score board again !!!!!

Rockets 24
Purdue 3

9 minutes left in the third.

Purdue comes back and finally gets on the board with a TD making it 24-10.

Last edited:
Want to give a big ROLL TIDE ROLL to my Arkansas fan friends on here. Hope it is a good clean one. Good luck! (just not too much;) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)