2010 NCAA Football Season

Hey ACC, what is going on this year? Clemson bites the bust against Auburn. So far all the "top" teams of the ACC of lost to what would seem to be either lessor or at least equal teams.

I thought Clemson played a very good game win or lose and is prob on the top of the Atlantic div. As for my Hokies, well I think they are finally out of their hang over phase... I mean they played 3 games in 12 days so that's hard on any team but believe they will continue to bounce back good.

If I had to pull for another team besides VT it would be Florida just FYI

Is it a good thing that Coach Snyder is back at KState, or what? Depending on the Nebraska and KState performance today, there may be only one or two Big 12 north teams to be rated in the top 200 or so teams in the country. With the Big 12 south loaded with 3 top ten and as many as 5 top twenty teams, this could be a very strange year in the Big 12?:D (Washington will beat Nebraska and the PAC10 will again be considered a major power conference.)

As a Big 12 fan and before that a Big 8 fan, I should learn to keep my big trap shut and not to pick against the Cornhuskers, no matter how much I hate them.:D

LSU won again. Anything to complain about this time?
QB play is the same...enough to beat some, but won't be enough to beat the SEC elite. Defense is playing very well, but the competition so far has been average. West Virginia game might tell us a little more. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see 3-0. :)

This week, we may see the reason BYU wants to go independent fromm that weak sister conference the WAC.:D Nevada

Thursday/Friday games on TV

Thursday

Miami at Pittsburgh- 7:30pm ET (ESPN)

Friday

TCU at SMU- 8:00pm ET (ESPN)

Well, awful 1st half and still lead by 10.... This game is ugly. The U's defense has been fantastic,holding PITT to 76 total yards.

Sent from my Vibrant using Tapatalk

Getting Ugly now ......

17-0 in the 3rd.

Important drive for the Panthers.

Canes D had been very dominant tonight, playing in the Pitt back field most of the night.

Getting Ugly now ......

17-0 in the 3rd.

Important drive for the Panthers.

Canes D had been very dominant tonight, playing in the Pitt back field most of the night.

Didn't see a lot of the game, but thought it would be good one. Pitt looked as if they couldn't have beat any Div III school from what I saw. When the punt was discarded (not dropped), I had seen enough and looked for anything else on.

BTW, number 45 of Miami is a punk and after the cheap shot he took should have been kicked out of the game and off team, permanently. He did make the highlight reel, but not in the way he wanted, I bet.

BTW, number 45 of Miami is a punk and after the cheap shot he took should have been kicked out of the game and off team, permanently. He did make the highlight reel, but not in the way he wanted, I bet.

What did he do...? I saw the entire game and he was properly called for roughing the passer. I did not see anything else.:confused:

Must-see games this weekend:

3:30 PM Alabama-Arkansas CBS
7:00 PM Kentucky-Florida ESPN U
7:45 PM South Carolina-Auburn ESPN
8:00 PM Oregon State-Boise State ABC
9:00 PM West Virginia-LSU ESPN 2
10:00 PM California-Arizona CSN Bay Area Plus, FS Arizona Plus, FCS Pacific
10:30 PM Oregon-Arizona State Fox Sports Net

Enjoy!

Sandra

Must-see games this weekend:

3:30 PM Alabama-Arkansas CBS
7:00 PM Kentucky-Florida ESPN U
7:45 PM South Carolina-Auburn ESPN
8:00 PM Oregon State-Boise State ABC
9:00 PM West Virginia-LSU ESPN 2
10:00 PM California-Arizona CSN Bay Area Plus, FS Arizona Plus, FCS Pacific
10:30 PM Oregon-Arizona State Fox Sports Net

Enjoy!

Sandra

Could this be the year? Please let this be the year!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts