2010 NCAA Football Season

Wonder what happens when they get into the Big Ten.

Quick look at your schedule, you'll be 5-0 soon, did you ever think that would happen with RR at the controls.
They started 4-0 last year...and then lost 7 of 8 in the Big Ten. Could it be a repeat of last year? They can only play so many cream puffs before facing Big Ten opponents.

They started 4-0 last year...and then lost 7 of 8 in the Big Ten. Could it be a repeat of last year?

I think that's what everyone is waiting to see happen and hoping it doesn't.

Personally, I think it will be more along the lines of 3-5 in the Big Ten, el suckfest(indiana, purdue,illinois). But that will give them 8 wins and a bowl game. Sigh.

I think that's what everyone is waiting to see happen and hoping it doesn't.

Personally, I think it will be more along the lines of 3-5 in the Big Ten, el suckfest(indiana, purdue,illinois). But that will give them 8 wins and a bowl game. Sigh.

I actually think they are playing MUCH better this year than last.
Looks like the RR offense is working so far.

MSU is not looking to great so far, thats gonna be thier first real test.

Imagine that :rolleyes:

Still, defense looked horrible and kept a high scoring team (even still), to not much of anything.

Our offense is looking like the strength right now, which is great untill the D gels.

I think Bama is looking great so far, but here comes the SEC schedule, and we have our first real test.

Still, defense looked horrible and kept a high scoring team (even still), to not much of anything.

Our offense is looking like the strength right now, which is great untill the D gels.

I think Bama is looking great so far, but here comes the SEC schedule, and we have our first real test.

I'm baffled how you guy's can call Duke a High Scoring team, do they avg a high amount of is it just the last game ?
Do they have a History of being a High Scoring team ?