2010 NCAA Football Season

Thursday/Friday Games on TV

Thursday
Texas A & M @ Oklahoma State- 7:30pm ET (ESPN)

Hampton @ Delaware State- 7:30pm ET (ESPNU)

Friday
Brigham Young @ Utah State- 8:00pm ET (ESPN)

In the high powered offensive Big 12 in 2009 there were 3 of the top 25 pts/gm in the Defensive category.
In the "Defensive" minded SEC there were 4.:D

The big 12 now little ten is a now a basketball conference and losing the Buffs and Huskers improved their lot.:D

Wasn't expecting a defensive battle tonight. But heck, not much offense either. Looks like the Pokes are finally waking up and shaking off the vacation week rust as the 3rd qtr is about to end.

Well, who lost their RSNs with Dish this morning? I lucked out since for some reason FSN Rocky Mountain isn't included in the lockout (pays to be in the ignored region for a change). If you're a Georgia fan, the game will be on HD alternate 444 and should be available as Dish said they will make FSN Rocky Mountain available to affected customers.

Well, who lost their RSNs with Dish this morning? I lucked out since for some reason FSN Rocky Mountain isn't included in the lockout (pays to be in the ignored region for a change). If you're a Georgia fan, the game will be on HD alternate 444 and should be available as Dish said they will make FSN Rocky Mountain available to affected customers.
FSN Rocky Mountain isn't owned by Fox, it's owned by Liberty (part of the Direct sale), that's why it (along with FSN Pittsburgh & FSN Northwest) isn't affected.

The Big 12 should just change thier conference name to "The NO Defense" conference.

Then the Big 10 can have the Big 12 name.
Why change anything? The Big 10 didn't change when they had 11 teams? Or maybe they just can't count when they run out of fingers.

Why change anything? The Big 10 didn't change when they had 11 teams? Or maybe they just can't count when they run out of fingers.
Something I was discussing with Jimbo a few weeks back. To avoid rehashing all that, you can read back over the thread if you're interested.

Like the finger joke though.
biggrin.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)