2010 NCAA Football Season

Well the Sooners were trying hard to throw it away at the end, but Texas let'em slide on the dropped punt. Texas looking at 3 straight losses now as Nebraska will pummel them next week.

Looks like my Pokes can put a damper on everyone's OU/Nebraska Big 12 title game hopes. Sooners and Huskers both have to come to Stillwater, but having gone to many OU/Neb games growing up, I would love to see one more battle in that great rivalry.

What a bizarre ending ....

Will someone tell this offensive cordinator brantley is not tebow? Let brantley throw the dam ball. You can't run it up the center all night why keep trying? You've thrown the ball all over the field but you get in the redzone you run run run? I hope this guy gets fired before the season is up. Hey miss.... can we get our offensive cord back?

Wow....Stanford was PASTING Oregon 21-3 half way through the 2nd quarter and now it's Oregon ahead 38-31 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd.

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

The Insider said:
Congrats to the tide. I would say I look forward to the sec title game and a rematch but I doubt we can even take the east.

If Bama beats USCe next week we are a shoe in to the SECCG.

We are not losing to LSU next week. Not against a team coached by Les Miles and quarterbacked by Jordan Jefferson.

...whats up with LSU.. They should be killing Tenn by now?

They seem to be better with Jordy Jefferson on the bench, where he belongs

LSU is the luckiest team on the face of the Earth.

...this season's version of the Bayou Bengals might be the worst 5-0 team in the history of history.

...Tennessee owned that game!!!!!

...LSU is very lucky...thanks in part to TN fielding a 13-player Defense - the team could very easily be 2-3.

...just let LSU self-distruct and be done with it... I don't think I've ever seen a bigger cluster-ef in the final 20-seconds of any game....

...We are not losing to LSU next week. Not against a team coached by Les Miles and quarterbacked by Jordan Jefferson.

tmi.gif
Icongeauxtigers.png
cope.gif
:D

Denard Robinson is amazing.

LSU is the luckiest team on the face of the Earth.

The guy is, its amazing seeing him kick it in to a second gear when he is running, that last drive they had was all him and drove them down in under a minute, very special college football player. Next week MSU! Go Blue!

I can't wait for the new polls to come out

I'm sure Florida will fall far :rolleyes:
yeah right Arkansas lost to Bama by 4 and dropped 5 spots
FU got killed and probably drops 1 or 2 spots :rolleyes:

as for the east it's South Carolina's to lose this year

Kentucky- well they're Kentucky
Vanderbilt- still Vandy
Tennessee- a mess
Georgia a trainwreck this year
Florida- they have at least 2 more losses coming

AP Polls out: I was rather surprised to see a few teams not make it into the top 25 but was happy to see a few dropped!! HAHA USC!!

http://sports.ap.org/college-football/poll/ap

Oregon jumping Boise St was going to happen. BoiseSt only played one great team and that was VT, they have nobody left to play.

I found it funny that AirForce made it into 25th, LSU staying right where they were was funny when Tenn owned that whole game however the last few mins of that game were pretty funny to watch.

I was happy to see my Hokies rebouding good still to knock off undefeated NC St on the road after being in the hole by 17points... they adjust on defense good! I'm hoping they stay winning and smack Miami around on home turf! :D

AP Polls out: I was rather surprised to see a few teams not make it into the top 25 but was happy to see a few dropped!! HAHA USC!!

The AP Top 25 College Football Poll

Oregon jumping Boise St was going to happen. BoiseSt only played one great team and that was VT, they have nobody left to play.

I found it funny that AirForce made it into 25th, LSU staying right where they were was funny when Tenn owned that whole game however the last few mins of that game were pretty funny to watch.

I was happy to see my Hokies rebouding good still to knock off undefeated NC St on the road after being in the hole by 17points... they adjust on defense good! I'm hoping they stay winning and smack Miami around on home turf! :D

I see Air Force cracks the top 25

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)