2010 NCAA Football Season

Let's see...Who will be the next #1 to be upset?

Oh yeah...that would be the Bucknuts! :D Lookout!

Yup, your right.

They play their next real game next week against Wisconsin, in Badger country at night.

Some reason the Bucks ALWAYS play a Sat night game when they play up there.

Nice of Boise State, they are playing a team that they are probably a 40-50 point favorite and they decide they have to run a FAKE extra point and go for 2 after the first TD.

Toledo must have BSU shakin in thier boots for them to run that play this early.

I lost MORE respect for BSU after that.

Edit:
Now they run a flea flicker, what garbage....

More respect lost. I thought that had a Classy coach, but I guess not.

I hope BSU does get into a big BSc game and gets their asses handed to them.

Last edited:
Toledo marched right down the field and scored making it 15-6.
Toledo decided to go for two and made it and was given that stupid, Official was not ready penalty, even though the Defense was.
Should be 15-8 instead it's 15-7, Toledo's D definitely can't stay with them, of course we knew that going in.

As an LSU fan, this is the most frustrating team I 've ever seen. Coaches are stupid, they won't pull a guy who has no business at QB and put in a guy who is at least competent. Bad play calling is rampant. Players don't use their heads. Damn this is frustrating. :rant:

Now they run what the announcer called a double reverse for a score.

It would be one thing if they ran a normal offense and went up and down the field, but this garbage is just that ..... If they pull that sh*t with a team of their caliber they'd get killed.

More BS for Boise State.

BSU throws deep, their guy catches the ball and is brought down and scores.
They review it and it shows that the guys knee is clearly down outside of the endzone and they give them the TD.

Does the what ever conference BSU is in NOT use replay ?

Granted they probably would have scored eventually, but come on.........

If LSU would of started Lee at QB and kept him in they would be kicking Florida's ass all over the field.
They would be better off than they are now. That kick return was huge. Tigers can't stand success. Always have to make it hard, and seem to look for a way to lose. I'm getting ulcers with this team.

Steve Shaw sucks. Forward lateral dumbass.
Took a look at it for 5 minutes and said it wasn't. To me it looked like it landed dead even with the holder. You must have had a better view. Florida still had their chances to stop 'em, even after the obvious PI on the first TD attempt to Toliver.

I'm exhausted. Going to bed. Geaux Tigers.

mccoyrj said:
Took a look at it for 5 minutes and said it wasn't. To me it looked like it landed dead even with the holder. You must have had a better view. Florida still had their chances to stop 'em, even after the obvious PI on the first TD attempt to Toliver.

I'm exhausted. Going to bed. Geaux Tigers.

You're right. Ran the exact same play again and Will Hill make no play on the ball. Poor coaching job by the gators staff all around, they were the only ones who didn't know the fake was coming.

Good game LSU fans, your players played hard. Your coach is still an absolute moron, which makes our staff look even more ridiculous.

Capital One bowl here we come! :sux

Dropped balls....bad tackling....bad penalties when momentum COULD have changed....lack of ANY energy against your biggest rival....and going for the jugular by FSU equals a good ole fashion ass whippin' by the 'Noles.

Now they run what the announcer called a double reverse for a score.

It would be one thing if they ran a normal offense and went up and down the field, but this garbage is just that ..... If they pull that sh*t with a team of their caliber they'd get killed.

which is exactly why they schedule only teams they are sure to beat. BSu is just another pretender and why in the hell they are ranked in the top 50 I cannot figure out. The argument that they cannot schedule better teams is pure BS, all teams have a time scheduling out of conference games, live with it and get them on your calendar if you want to be rated, otherwise STHU BSu fans.

UM had their glory, now back out of the Top 25 for them after beating up on such perennial powerhouses as "directional" (fill in the blank: east, west, north, south, central, etc.) Michigan teams. Next up, its time for MSU to follow the same path, they have to start playing some real teams now.

Took a look at it for 5 minutes and said it wasn't. To me it looked like it landed dead even with the holder.

McCoy,
You just said , it looked like it landed dead even with the holder.

If it lkands dead even with the holder, then it's NOT a forward pass, it didn't go FORWARD.

Essentially, it was a good call.

which is exactly why they schedule only teams they are sure to beat. BSu is just another pretender and why in the hell they are ranked in the top 50 I cannot figure out. The argument that they cannot schedule better teams is pure BS, all teams have a time scheduling out of conference games, live with it and get them on your calendar if you want to be rated, otherwise STHU BSu fans.

UM had their glory, now back out of the Top 25 for them after beating up on such perennial powerhouses as "directional" (fill in the blank: east, west, north, south, central, etc.) Michigan teams. Next up, its time for MSU to follow the same path, they have to start playing some real teams now.

The way I look at it, BSU should GET IN A CONFERENCE that IS a BCS conference if they want to be "Included", they have all kinds of ways to do so with the way things are changing currently.
But NO, they want to continue to play in week divisions and pout when they are not invited.

As for MSU, that was a really good game.

MSU has a few teams left to look out for yet, but not many.

They have Illinois next week, which have been playing well and Iowa down the road.
They do NOT play Ohio State this year.

Looks like Iowa will have a HUGE saying in what happens in the Big Ten this year, they play both MSU and Ohio State yet.
BOTH AT HOME.

Next up, its time for MSU to follow the same path, they have to start playing some real teams now.

What about MSU's win last week against #11 Wisconson? They also had a good win against ND but it seems like most teams are having good wins against ND this year.

As for MSU, that was a really good game.

MSU has a few teams left to look out for yet, but not many.

They have Illinois next week, which have been playing well and Iowa down the road.
They do NOT play Ohio State this year.

Looks like Iowa will have a HUGE saying in what happens in the Big Ten this year, they play both MSU and Ohio State yet.
BOTH AT HOME.

We have the possibility of having 2 Big 10 teams going undefeated this year. Wonder how that will shake out since they don't have a championship game this year.

Center Ice Screw up

GREAT baseball read about Cuba and their plans on stopping defections

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts