2010 NCAA Football Season

Pretty foolish to have called that one until it was over. You could just feel Bama's comeback in the air. Mallet wasn't helping anything with his poor passing decisions either. That said, Arky gave Bama one helluva game, and Bama fought for that win. Good SEC action to say the least. :)

I agree. We had to earn that one, our pass defense needs work, but then again, that is the best pass offense we will face all year.

Well, that is the worst game we could have played, and arkansas gave us their best. We still won. The texts I got during,......but I never had a doubt.

Arkansas is good though, mallet is a beast. Now to the rest of murderers row. Florida and SC next.
Melonhead Mallett and Arkansas blew the game - they sould have one IMO.

Pretty foolish to have called that one until it was over. You could just feel Bama's comeback in the air. Mallet wasn't helping anything with his poor passing decisions either. That said, Arky gave Bama one helluva game, and Bama fought for that win. Good SEC action to say the least. :)

Nobody here said the game was over, that I know of, we were just following along with the game.

Hey meathead...will Mallet make the same bonehead plays when Arky plays LSU like he did today? Hope so. ;) :D
won't matter ;)
unlike last year's OT loss we do have a FG kicker :D and your QB can't even throw a fit LOL
seriously if we can find a running game to shorten the game and keep the D off the field I think 11-1 is possible
games at Auburn and S Carolina won't be easy but we can beta anyone left on the schedule

Hey meathead...will Mallet make the same bonehead plays when Arky plays LSU like he did today? Hope so. ;) :D
Too funny! That's why I called him Melonhead...although I was temped to call him Meathead, but I didn't want to offend meathead. :) Seriously, the kid made some boneheaded plays when it counted and he cost Arkysaw the game. If I were Alabama I would give the gameball to Mallett.

At least they don't MATCH the field color.
AND it doesn't HURT your eyes to watch .... :rolleyes:
true but I;'d take the Smurf Turf over Eastern Washington's fire red field
500x_redturf.jpg

yuck!!

true but I;'d take the Smurf Turf over Eastern Washington's fire red field
500x_redturf.jpg

yuck!!

Same situation, the team wears the same color red as the field, I don't think they should allow it.

Whats next, who's gonna put in BLACK turf ???

Or maybe Oregon will do a field like thier uniforms and have all types of colors on their field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)